Addition of Friend requesting?

+
Addition of Friend requesting?

The addition of being able to send out a friend req would be greatly appreciated, it is a pvp after all. Also being its not mandatory to have GOG open when playing, because the drm free aspect.

the unfortunate thing about friend requests in games like this is you get the people that add people just to BM them for being angry about losing.

flindo;n7023490 said:
the unfortunate thing about friend requests in games like this is you get the people that add people just to BM them for being angry about losing.

That'd be funny as hell though

flindo;n7023490 said:
well to that I agree, but at the same-time this is indeed the internet, so i say put your big boy pants on, and I am also sure along with any kind of Friend Req, there would be a ignore/report button as well, I have played allot of pvp in various genres anything from fps like Call of Duty, to strategy, and even delved into the Division as of late (which I must say have not ran into too much BM in division other than "dammit you killed me" or "wtf just happened". I am hopful that we are all mature enough to handle ourselves appropriatly online as in life. I do know that there are some that will not, but I do not think it is ok to hinder the many of us that are just out here for a relaxing card game to meet new people...... just saying

and to Akiraana yeah I know, and it is allot like how Uply does where you have to manually type in the name while being alt tab out. Then there are people like me, who do not need to be logged into GoG to play a game using a standalone .... would just be nice to have the friend req, even if its just with in the game itself and for the game itself outside of GOG, further more one would hope this gets released on steam as well, in which case would bring a whole new set of players and people. So my thoughts on an ingame game specific requesting functionallity is still valid.

A while ago a guy added me only to call me a P2W player, even though I haven't spent a single cent on the game. I believe the game is working nicely the way it is. After all, it is a very competitive system and frustration often comes after you make a huge mistake that throws the match away. Grown ups take it like... grown ups, and GG the other player. Rat kids will most likely add and insult.

Ocampo you took the thought right out of my head, I also think the game is working fantastically the way it is, I mean they have it where you do not need to pay to play (and honestly who would in a beta being everything resets when the actual comes out, unless I am wrong and we are able to keep progress but everything I have read states we wont).

I did find out the game will be released on steam as well as Gog and console, I am curious to know if they do add in friend requesting how it will work with the multi platforms its being released on...... I mean if i log nto it on gog will i still be able to play my friends who are on steam, and visa versa......

oh and the steam thing is 100% factual, as I recived an email from the devs when I sent one asking about it.

if need be I can post a copy of that email

sooooo just proved my point on the friend req in game thing, ..... friendly games function is a pain in the ass to get working if you can get it working at all (which I cannot). now if it were all done with in game, especially being it multiplatform would make lives allot easier. For those of you who are worried about people requesting to be your friend just to grief you...... then may I suggest staying away from uply, origin, steam, psn, xbox live, and any/all multiplayer games that allow you to meet new people...... also shut down your facebook accounts and twitter feeds, may as well just stay off the net all togeather and be shut ins and not talk to a single person or be around a single person.

Top Bottom