AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Burza,
First of all congrats on the faction challenge - it is perfect now and how it should have been since the 1st one. I've just one question (everything else has been asked already):

There seems to be a buggy interaction where cards like vilgefortz pull roach and Avallach draw roach as one of the cards. Pre-midwinter roach was played before deploy ability resolved so this wasn't a problem. Is this interaction intended or a bug?

Blackworms;n10667321 said:
Hi Burza,

Is it possible to attend tournaments or events as an audience? We’d love to be in there and cheer, watch etc. Additionally, would be lucrative for both CDPR (from Merchandising perspective) and Poland. E-sport scene is immensely growing and audience is certainly a core part of it.

Thanks and regards,

Hi! No plans, the logistics part is quite problematic, these events are meant to be streamed, this might of course change for World Masters.

Hello Pavko,

I don't have an especific question, I just want you to give a new leek of your choice. Could you do that?

Thank you Burza

Since I wrote more than one question the first time, I'll try my luck just one more time:

Is there any chance to get a (possibly unpaid) internship at CDPR/the Gwent project and if so, what would be the best way to go about it. (Regular application mail address?)

Ares011;n10667291 said:
Cześć Paweł!
What should I do to work in CDPR like you? As guy from community?

Apply for the job, good command of English and passion for games is a must!

I'm sorry to criticize, but lots of people like this type of Faction Challenge, but personnaly i think it is to much farming, and I don't have time for it ! Will it be diffferent , please ? :)

SauronVador;n10667441 said:
I'm sorry to criticize, but lots of people like this type of Faction Challenge, but personnaly i think it is to much farming, and I don't have time for it ! Will it be diffferent , please ? :)

The format is still work in progress, so who knows :)

Ok, guys. First of all, I LOVE what you do and how you do. Gwent becomes bigger and bigger and I can't wait for more.
My questions is How do you read my minds?? First, you changed the reward system even little better than I thought(But may be you should add 1 more avatar for 20 Rank). Then you reworked factions battle, you added the great arena mod and so on and so on. You do a great job/ Thank you, Pawel and the TEAM!

Burza46;n10667331 said:
Dry-passing is part of the strategy for us, you still need to win 2 rounds!

CA spies are problematic for us, there was an idea to remove them completely, but first we need to work on coinflip before making such drastic decisions.

thoughts on adding an initiative attribute to CA spies like you mentioned for leaders regarding coin flip?

for example, a blue coin player will have their CA spy work like normal. but a red coin player will have is CA spy change into a loyal card with whatever applicable ability.

Hello there,
are we going to get any more holiday events like Mahakam Ale Fest. or Savoine? Those were amazing!

Hi Pawel,

It seems my question on page 6 about player statistics and demographics got lost in the crowd. Would you mind taking a look at it? Or perhaps I missed the answer since I’m on mobile.

Hi Burza,

Will there be a return of more complex bronze cards or with interesting conditions then just buff or damage?
I was a fan of Gwent's strategic side but many cards with conditions are replaced by generic buff or damage cards throughout all factions.

Thnks!

webext;n10667501 said:
Ok, guys. First of all, I LOVE what you do and how you do. Gwent becomes bigger and bigger and I can't wait for more.
My questions is How do you read my minds?? First, you changed the reward system even little better than I thought(But may be you should add 1 more avatar for 20 Rank). Then you reworked factions battle, you added the great arena mod and so on and so on. You do a great job/ Thank you, Pawel and the TEAM!

We try our best, it's not always smooth sailing, especially after the midwinter update, but we are going back on track right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom