AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Burza,

-Do you guys plan to bring some units/effects back to their previous effects?
For example, I really loved the "regressing" system, not only it was interesting for us because it gave more tactical options but I think it was quiet good for you as game developpers, since it's a great tool for balancing problematic cards.

-Any plan on Nekkers? I think the chalenge would be to make them more reasonable without changing the main effect. Same question for I:Sabbath.

Thx you guys for the work you've made on the game and the link you keep with the players.
I greatly appreciate that.

Hello Burza!
This AMA has been really informative so far! Thank you for doing it!

My "question" isn't really a question, I just want to tell you and CDPR that I really hope you guys never change your philosophy towards gaming. Community-driven, truly passionate, never greedy, and honest game development is something the gaming community really appreciates about you guys. And I really hope we keep seeing that for the future of Gwent and upcoming games. <3

Shikate;n10668101 said:
Hey! Any plans for legendary entrances for premium legendary cards? Like SLYSZEEEEEE LE LE LE LE LE LE LE LE and thunders when Yennefer is played :>

We wanted to introduce card interaction on the board, but that is something that is further down the road.

No Title

Hey Paweł!

Acting as an ambassador of the p2w playerbase, my question for the future is: Could we have the deck "bars" shine and sparkle if all cards they contain are premium?

Attachments

• photo202161.png
    photo202161.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 33
When creating new cards, how does the process work? Do you guys think of a cool idea and then give it to something, or are you trying to create abilities for specific characters, that you want to see in the game?

GenLiu;n10668191 said:
Hi Burza,

-Do you guys plan to bring some units/effects back to their previous effects?
For example, I really loved the "regressing" system, not only it was interesting for us because it gave more tactical options but I think it was quiet good for you as game developpers, since it's a great tool for balancing problematic cards.

-Any plan on Nekkers? I think the chalenge would be to make them more reasonable without changing the main effect. Same question for I:Sabbath.

Thx you guys for the work you've made on the game and the link you keep with the players.
I greatly appreciate that.

Hi! First of all, thank you for the kind words!

We might not bring back older effects but focus more on creating a better identity for each archetype, that is the goal now, same thing goes for consume.

Also regarding the source material: do you have rights to use characters and other things from all the books including Season of Storms? Last year there was also a book released which was written by fans and approved by A. Sapkowski: "Claws and Fangs". I've just read it and there are some plenty amazing ideas for spells, monsters and generally characters, so I was wondering if there's any way you could draw from this place of power? Thanks! ;)

Hi, how about allowing players to check their deck by right-clicking a pile of cards next to graveyard cards? Just make cards desplayed randomly and whole process would be similar to checking cards in graveyard and it wouldn't take board space :)

PYEEDM;n10668211 said:
Hello Burza!
This AMA has been really informative so far! Thank you for doing it!

My "question" isn't really a question, I just want to tell you and CDPR that I really hope you guys never change your philosophy towards gaming. Community-driven, truly passionate, never greedy, and honest game development is something the gaming community really appreciates about you guys. And I really hope we keep seeing that for the future of Gwent and upcoming games. <3

Awwww thank you so much! :affection:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom