Anyone from America recieved there bust and medallion?

+
Anyone from America recieved there bust and medallion?

I've have yet to recieve anything so just wondering if it's just me or not.

I also have not received it yet. Initially the replacement time frame was end of July, then within 3 weeks of July 25th. Last I heard it was "by the end of August". I sent the geraltsculpture@thewitcher.com another e-mail 2 days ago asking if everything is ok. I will post an update when I get a reply.

Also in US and haven't recieved it. I asked the community manager, and apparently Atari is the one dealing with the US replacments.

Edit, he also mentioned trying to figure out what the hold up is, but no such luck for a reply, tho I can understand, they've been busy.

Dashiva said:
Also in US and haven't recieved it. I asked the community manager, and apparently Atari is the one dealing with the US replacments.

Edit, he also mentioned trying to figure out what the hold up is, but no such luck for a reply, tho I can understand, they've been busy.

I got the exact same message several days ago and haven't gotten a single reply. I'm hoping I'm not just getting yanked around until they hope I stop caring. It's hard to have faith in them with how long it takes them to reply to one email.

The last news I received personally (in an e-mail from CD Projekt RED on July 8) stated "We hope everyone will receive their replacement busts by the end of August." but nothing has arrived yet.

I had a discussion about the damaged sculptures with someone from Atari on May 20 and they clearly had no intention of accepting responsibility for the problems at that point, so the news that they're supposed to be dealing with the US replacements isn't especially encouraging.

Rubinato said:
The last news I received personally (in an e-mail from CD Projekt RED on July :cool: stated "We hope everyone will receive their replacement busts by the end of August." but nothing has arrived yet.

I had a discussion about the damaged sculptures with someone from Atari on May 20 and they clearly had no intention of accepting responsibility for the problems at that point, so the news that they're supposed to be dealing with the US replacements isn't especially encouraging.

In what form did you discuss it with Atari, e-mail, phone, face-to-face?

Sounds like you're saying only those NOT in the Americas get a replacement and it's little extra for the problem?

Well isn't that just special....

Flitters said:
In what form did you discuss it with Atari, e-mail, phone, face-to-face?

Sounds like you're saying only those NOT in the Americas get a replacement and it's little extra for the problem?

Well isn't that just special....

We discussed it over the phone. It was on the third day after the game was released and the replacement offer hadn't yet been announced, so Atari has had time to reconsider since then, but it wouldn't be surprising to learn that they didn't.

Rubinato said:
We discussed it over the phone. It was on the third day after the game was released and the replacement offer hadn't yet been announced, so Atari has had time to reconsider since then, but it wouldn't be surprising to learn that they didn't.

I surmise based on your conclusion is that if you reside in the Americas (North and South America) then you simply eat it and explain that your Geralt bust swam to your house fighting evil monsters all the while which is why his nose is broken and he's brown and black.....?

I just hope they work things out and things made right. Promises should be kept IMO.

Given that this is a Polish developer and the people in the adjacent European countries received their statues & medallions shortly after the announcement on July 25th, I figure geographical location is working against us in the US & Canada. I think its a bit early to start pointing fingers, let's see what happens by the end of August. If we still don't have a statue (or a new announcement) by then, then we have something to complain about.

Regarding the response from Atari in mid-May, that is not surprising. Typically the store you purchased it from will take care of replacement of damaged items (Gamestop in my case). The cause of the problem became clear later, when the replacement boxes (immaculate on the outside) still had a badly damaged busts inside. CD Projekt realized it was their mistake (bad packaging) and offered the replacement plan. Almost certainly, Atari didn't anticipate this when you spoke to their rep back in May.

I am most excited about the medallion actually, short of bidding on Polish version of e-bay & paying international shipping, there was no real way for any of us on this side of the Ocean to get one before. The only gripe I have is lack of communication on the side of CDP regarding their US & Canada customers' replacement statues.

I take the complaints back :) I got my replacement statue and medallion in the mail today. They are both in excellent condition, thank you CD Projekt!

RAWR!! Sorry that it is not color corrected but the flu seems to keep me otherwise occupied.

He is in perfect condition and was packaged very well with bubble wrap and foam.

Whoa, I had no clue that was what came with it, I just opened my box and all I cared about was that finally my perfect little statue replacement had come and was in flawless condition. Just looked in the bottom of the box and saw the medallion, damn, CDProjektRed you do know how to butter me up even though my original inside box is in pieces I don't care, I'm happy as hell. ^^

Heck I hadn't even been back to the forum yet, but I have to admit when I'm very pleased, you guys did right by me on this whole ordeal. Two enthusiastic thumbs up.

Canada here. Just received an UPS package. From within, the contents shined upon my day, in lovely, undamaged condition.

Props, CDPR.

Top Bottom