Arabelle? WTH?!

+
She's hilarious and creepy at the same time. How long has she been in the game, or is she someone who appeared since 2.0 and/or PL? Is there any special secret to her, or is she just a random dark comedic relief?

Can you past some screenshots? It is the first time I hear of it. I believe it exists and am very curious.

Can you past some screenshots? It is the first time I hear of it. I believe it exists and am very curious.
It seems she’s ingame since 1.6… haven’t seen her myself yet : /

She followed me around and then settled at the location with the cans and bottles. Then she disappeared and I haven't seen her since. I'm trying to figure out if the pyramid cans are directions or something. Kids can't be a screenshot in the game. They're obviously a good place to hide a secret.

Good info @ Netrunner2go!

Hey,
I think she's from patch 1.63. I saw some videos about such weird NPCs, including this one, which mentioned them.

but now… I’m curious as well…
What a helluva rabbit hole! GEEZ! LOL! Everybody seems to have a different reason or beginning to their encounter. Enough of them to assure that mine isn't special! When I left and expected her to be there when I got back, she was gone. Most definitely a weird mind f*ck! This game is rife with so many weird oddities and unclosed mysteries. Thanks again!

Top Bottom