Are you MODDER? Tell us it should be on the new Redkit for Cyberpunk 2077

+
I would love for the guys who develop the modification tools to read your comment to get angry and make tools similar to those of Bethesda. Or at least make video tutorials!!!! :coolstory:

Just keep in mind that Red Engine is (and probably never be) as "mod friendly" as Creation Engine (which by the way is aptly named^^). Creation Engine which was, I think, intended, designed and created by Bethesda to let modders modifying "easily" the whole game.
Do you really think CDR Projekt don't have a Red Engine Friendly Editor and use only the modding tools they share to build the game ? The editor is the first tool that a dev team build. And I'm french too ;-)

Do you really think CDR Projekt don't have a Red Engine Friendly Editor and use only the modding tools they share to build the game ? The editor is the first tool that a dev team build. And I'm french too ;-)
Oh yes they have tools, but not "friendly". It could be one of the reasons why they decided to switch on Unreal Engine. Basically little chance of getting into the creation on Red Engine without adequate training and without serious knowledge about how it work... :)

Like I said, keep in mind that Bethesda ever created its games with a goal to be easily moddable by the modding community and they have years of experience about how to do it. It could be why Bethesda provide the "best" modding tools. In fact, there is no (or almost) other games which reach the modding level of Bethesda's ones for this very reason ;)

Oh yes they have tools, but not "friendly". It could be one of the reasons why they decided to switch on Unreal Engine. Basically little chance of getting into the creation on Red Engine without adequate training and without serious knowledge about how it work... :)

Like I said, keep in mind that Bethesda ever created its games with a goal to be easily moddable by the modding community and they have years of experience about how to do it. It could be why Bethesda provide the "best" modding tools. In fact, there is no (or almost) other games which reach the modding level of Bethesda's ones for this very reason ;)
We are going to shine a light on Red Engine with whatever experienced modders can bring to the table. Take a look:

Post automatically merged:

I am walking the path of modding and I hope to have the help of expert modders.

Top Bottom