Assimilate contract is crazy quick in seasonal.

+
I got all 1000 pings in about 30 matches. Might be worth doing for anyone not into seasonal mode as it is worth 14 reward points total.

rrc

Forum veteran
I got all 1000 pings in about 30 matches. Might be worth doing for anyone not into seasonal mode as it is worth 14 reward points total.
Say what? What? 14 RPs? There is a new contract for Assimilate boosts? I didn't go through the contracts.

rrc

Forum veteran
So then. I will lock my soul in a safebox and play Assimilate in Seasonal Mode till I get it. Thanks for the tip Wonderboy8700!

So then. I will lock my soul in a safebox and play Assimilate in Seasonal Mode till I get it. Thanks for the tip Wonderboy8700!

Your sanity as well. Your welcome and good luck. Remember to include dutchess informant, really speeds it up.

Ghinko

Forum regular
Assimilate works great in the Seasonal Mode. I got nearly 200 pings in one match :D Are there any other contracts worth doing in that mode?

Assi.jpg

Assimilate works great in the Seasonal Mode. I got nearly 200 pings in one match :D Are there any other contracts worth doing in that mode?

View attachment 10996678

Bleeding and vitality are both easier because you play double. Harmony see like it should but it actually doesn't work as well because if you draw the wrong race at the wrong timr you lose the ability to trigger it. Shield and poison are both a lot faster but not nearly as fast as assimilate.

Can you show your deck? :)

I play on PS4 so not easily. Basically load up on spies and assimilate. Dutchess informant is great for this. Also their is a 9 provisions card that allows you to create a 1 power bronze from your deck. If you still have trouble let me know and I will provide more specifics.

Also use the leader refresh card and Anna, she can get you 3 extra cards from opponents deck, causes tons of pings and wins matches.

Top Bottom