Attempts to Buy Kegs Proccess forever

+
4RM3D;n8938700 said:
H0tSh0t thread merged

Please try the following steps:

1. Be sure that the Galaxy overlay is enabled in the Galaxy settings.
  2. Remove all third party overlay apps (like RivaTuner Overlay and FRAPS)
  3. Remove all add-ons (GwentUp, Gwent Tracker)!
  4. Disable your virus software protection / firewall
  5. Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.)
  6. Be sure the game is not installed under Program Files or Program Files(x86), and set up the .EXE files of Galaxy and Gwent to "Run as administrator".
  7. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

Can't believe it was the MSI afterburner that was giving me trouble.Manage to make it work after i close it.Thank you :)

Every time I see the Galaxy launcher fault, I just wanna scream. Why even rely on this thing, this heavily. I hate having to layer application over application. You guys have four galaxy applications running and a two "services", just to get into Gwent !?

I'd like a direct run and login option, pretty pretty please?

Last edited:
JustJinxed;n8955120 said:
Every time I see the Galaxy launcher fault, I just wanna scream. Why even rely on this thing, this heavily. I hate having to layer application over application. You guys have four galaxy applications running and a two "services", just to get into Gwent !?

I'd like a direct run and login option, pretty pretty please?

Unfortunately, I don't believe that will ever be possible. BY design, key features like the marketplace and account authentication go through existing systems that require Galaxy. If you've tried all of the existing fixes and workarounds without luck, try these:

1.) Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome. It seems that updating to Windows 10 from a prior Windows version creates some sort of general weirdness with existing installations of Chrome. You may want to do the same with all of the browsers.

2.) Uninstall both Galaxy and Gwent. Use CCleaner to fix any registry errors. (Run the scan repeatedly until it reports "No conflicts detected". Then, restart your PC and run the scan repeatedly again. Keep doing this until it reports "No conflicts" immediately following a restart.) Lastly, reinstall both Galaxy and Gwent to a different installation path. Create folders of your own on the root of the drive.

Last patch I bought the pack you offered and I had to do it from Galaxy because the in-game shop just looped indefinitely. Now, I'd like to buy some meteorite and the in-game shop loops without end, how can I give you my money for buying the shiny stuff in your game?

maja_ldm Post moved to the appropriate thread.

Please try the following steps:
  1. Be sure that the Galaxy overlay is enabled in the Galaxy settings.
  2. Remove all third party overlay apps (like RivaTuner Overlay and FRAPS)
  3. Remove all add-ons (GwentUp, Gwent Tracker)!
  4. Disable your virus software protection / firewall
  5. Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.)
  6. Be sure the game is not installed under Program Files or Program Files(x86), and set up the .EXE files of Galaxy and Gwent to "Run as administrator".
  7. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

Hi there,

Not sure this is the correct thread but since I cannot start a new one this will have to do. I already contacted you guys and Michał of White Orchard replied to me once or twice and since DEC1st he has been quiet regardless of my numerous emails. I had to join the forums just to post my issue since your customer support is non existing.

Problem is the following - Kegs do not appear in the shop (Windows store version of the game). Never have, the visual kegs are not there, not showing up. Have 21 860 Ore and can't use it.

I tried to reinstall the game more than once but the issue remains.
Supp ID: 23d0-0d86-45b9-3d06

Attachments

• Kegs.jpg
    Kegs.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guyz
I just bought the starter pack via PlayStation store. The cost was reduced from my wallet in store and the starter pack is removed from the in-game shop. However there were no Kegs and premium legendary. Please, can anyone help me with this issue?

Top Bottom