Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
Bugged? Bart rocks at bugs throw, bug soup make. Smash Shupe like, but Bart too.

Shhh!

Now I get it. You guys must be in Europe. April fool's starts earlier there than in NA. CDPR decided to have a lot fun with the site, and the mods are all concussed from barrel smashing over their heads. Long live shuuupe.

Sig in Europe!? When dis happen!? (Looks out the window.) Oh...Sig in 'Meirca again now. All okay!

It started before April 1st for me. That's why i didn't put two and two together right away. Then I remembered the time zone difference and here we are.

Tends to interfere with the normal conduckt of life.

I miss The Far Side...
Ay, yet it lives on, or at least it did for most of my education. Snippets were rather popular in science departments, particularly biology. I recall quite a few festooning the doors and cork-boards of teachers' offices.

(Incidentally, the above cartoon is one of my personal favourites. The 'somehow' always makes me chuckle quietly.)

The video was recommended to me under 'Rock music - Topic', which made it all the more hilarious. Gotta love the YouTube algorithms when they do stuff like that. :D

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I approached the question too logically; the answer could be a wordplay or something. :D

Do you succeed at failing, or do you just succeed [at X]? Either way, I would say you have succeeded because succeeding means reaching your goal.

It's an interesting question though, and I'll write an example to demonstrate the logic I used in my answer:
I want to fail at an exam, and I have to score 0 to reach that goal.
I go to the exam, answer no questions to guarantee bottom marks, and then wait for the results.
As expected, I score zero points and get a 0.
--
Now, I have failed the exam. That was, however, what I wanted to happen, so I have reached my goal and therefore succeeded. By failing.

Top Bottom