'fail to fail' = - - = + = 'succeed'

(Running a random Windows job)
Prompt: Press X to cancel
> X
Prompt: Are you sure you want to cancel? Yes / No
> No
Prompt: Are you sure you want to cancel the cancellation? Yes / No
> No
Prompt: Are you sure you want to cancel the continuation of cancelling the cancellation? Yes / No
> No
Prompt: Are you sure you want to cancel the cancellation of cancelling the continuation of cancelling the cancellation? Yes / No
> Wut?

I am just going to throw out there that when nature selects a species for extinction, that species is not given a letter of notice.

Excuse me, I have an important detail to point out.

Three times infinite replies!
888.PNG

Thank you, and carry on... to a fourth infinity, and beyond.

How about when looking at cards in Shupe's shop?
Yes -- but it's not the same thing because I'm not looking to buy anything anymore. If I see cards, rather than kegs, in Shupe's shop then I'll already have made a purchase (bought and opened a keg or several).

The woman in the card art is looking at something a merchant is selling, so although she appears to have made purchases she is looking to buy more.

(Yes, I'm splitting hairs here, but it's all in good fun.)

This is a lengthy video, but worth every second. And even Gwent, a collectible cards game that only makes money through in-game purchases, holds back on such methods. The contents of the video are not new to many of us, but they are nicely summarized and backed by actual footage (whereas game companies officially deny all of it).
I highly respect CDPR for not going down that route.

Merging with Bekker's. Too off-topic for the GWENT forum and there are multiple discussions about microtransactions around the forum as it is.

Top Bottom