Better River and V ending

+
Idk if it’s just me but I wish there was a way better ending for River and V. And more/better dialogue for them once dating. He had very few quests also. I hope they make a DLC or update where they fix that bc it was highly disappointing to me. The relationship felt super forced at times and the “dates” they had at V’s house were all repetitive and boring idk. If they had more dialogue and options etc it would’ve made it better. And the option for her to choose a life with whoever her romantic partner was also in the end after that last mission I feel like would’ve been a good addition to all the other optional endings idk. But yeah hopefully the creators read these suggestions lol.

I won't say it will never happen, but that's for sure, there won't be any other expansion (and most likely, no more DLC either).
Beside, recording new lines would require a lot of work. 11 languages for each character and so, bringing back the 44 voice actors to record new dialogue lines (I assume it's the main reason why they re-used "old" dialogue lines in the new hangouts with LIs and why it's not really good...)

So I'm afraid, romances won't change and remain as they currently are :(

It definitely won't happen for this game since no more major updates are planned. But again, the game isn't a dating simulator. People don't like to hear that but every fantasy they want to have with every character is never going to be in the game. You can't please everyone, and they really shouldn't try to when gameplay should be the main focus.

Beside, recording new lines would require a lot of work. 11 languages for each character and so, bringing back the 44 voice actors to record new dialogue lines (I assume it's the main reason why they re-used "old" dialogue lines in the new hangouts with LIs and why it's not really good...)
What about both V's? They would need lines for them, too, so we're talking about 66 voice actors.

Um curious how all the LI-enchanted mods work… do they also recycle the old lines or aren’t there any at all? (stupid console player question…)

Top Bottom