Big miss on faction challenges and daily rewards

+
In my opinion, they missed a huge opportunity to improve faction challenges and daily/quest rewards when playing. If you commit to one faction, say NR, why do you still get daily challenges to play as SK or Nilf? We don't want to play as them, we are trying to build up our faction to win and reach various milestones/rewards. They could have easily developed a system that detected what challenge you picked (if none, pick random daily rewards) and then given you new daily challenges related to that faction. They also could have created unique daily challenges for a faction (play as specific leader, play a certain type of card X number of times, etc. etc.) and kept it fresh during the challenge.

Daily quests don't figure into the faction challenge. When you pick a faction for the challenge, you get specific quests for that particular faction. Didn't you see them? They're right above the daily quests.

Daily quests don't figure into the faction challenge. When you pick a faction for the challenge, you get specific quests for that particular faction. Didn't you see them? They're right above the daily quests.

Yes, I see faction challenges. Like I said, they give you daily challenges too. The daily says to play as monster. It is a wasted quest. I was not playing as monster. My whole point was they should have made the daily challenges coincide with the faction challenge too. Otherwise you can't complete them unless you help another faction.

Yes, you can re-roll them. I did, and it popped up Arena wins. I rerolled the next day and it popped up as another different faction. Again, I am in the faction challenge, why do I want to play as NR, the daily is useless during the faction challenge (unless you get lucky with a daily) and thus you loose out on rewards.

Yes, I see faction challenges. Like I said, they give you daily challenges too. The daily says to play as monster. It is a wasted quest. I was not playing as monster. My whole point was they should have made the daily challenges coincide with the faction challenge too. Otherwise you can't complete them unless you help another faction.

Yes, you can re-roll them. I did, and it popped up Arena wins. I rerolled the next day and it popped up as another different faction. Again, I am in the faction challenge, why do I want to play as NR, the daily is useless during the faction challenge (unless you get lucky with a daily) and thus you loose out on rewards.

U are not helping another faction by playing with its deck. Once you chose the faction u represent in the challenge u will be helping only them and not by victories but by completing the chalenge quests, playing with other factions will not count towards the challenge.

U are not helping another faction by playing with its deck. Once you chose the faction u represent in the challenge u will be helping only them and not by victories but by completing the chalenge quests, playing with other factions will not count towards the challenge.

He's saying your daily quests should align with the faction challenge so that you aren't encouraged to NOT play your chosen faction.

Top Bottom