Botchling: "Order: Transform into Lubberkin without changing power."

+
I can't believe noone has reported this HUGE bug yet.

This thing is always resetting its power despite the card text clearly stating the opposite.

For just 8 provisions, on top of that.

More facepalm than I can handle, tbh.

Really makes you wonder who the heck is designing these things and what's their reasoning for that.

oh is the text wrong again? lmao that's kinda wild. It's not ~really~ a bug because that's intended behaviour they announced during a dev stream but I guess they didn't update the card at least according to the current card on gwenty

oh is the text wrong again? lmao that's kinda wild. It's not ~really~ a bug because that's intended behaviour they announced during a dev stream but I guess they didn't update the card at least according to the current card on gwenty
It used to be a bug, but some people liked it so they kept it (and forgot to update the description). Of course people who play Botchling like it, but I think it wasn't a good decision. It's a 5 point regenerating engine now for 8 provisions. Compare that with Olgierd von Everec's 6 points, 9 provisions "Heals self", but no engine. And for Olgierd it makes sense to heal, not for Botchling/Lubberkin.

Another bug is that Letho: Kingslayer transformed into a Botchling (6 base strength) taking damage and then transforming into a Lubberkin does not reset to 6 strength but to 5, showing it is damaged, so the reset implementation is not correct.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
i'm a new player, just had a game against Botchling and i hated to see that it does not behave as it should.
major disappoint to see the card NOT doing what the description say it does
how many other cards are like that?
why should i find this information the hard way?

It used to be a bug, but some people liked it so they kept it (and forgot to update the description).

Close. It was a bug. they fixed it. then people liked it so they reverted the behaviour but I guess at no point they changed the description.

well now this 1 card does 5 body + 7 heal (if someone plays AoE or rng dmg) + 10 dmg on long rounds, 22 is pretty rough as for 8 provision cost card...

Top Bottom