Broken quest

+
Broken quest

Broken Secondary Quest: - Fake Papers (I think i broke it)

Started by talking to the shady merchant on the road between Border Post and Hanged man's tree (Has a yellow ! for him on the map).

He tells you he can give you a fake pass to cross the border (One of the ways to complete Thou Shalt Not Pass Quest) and tells you he'll give you a discount if you help protect his brother in law while they scavenge the battlefield (Bitter Harvest Quest). the other option is to use Axii on him if you have a high enough ability points.
I use Axii and got the pass for 50 crowns (this did not finish the quest).

While off to do the contract Woodland Beast (the quest starts at around the same location and is received from the guard captain) i ran into the merchants brother in law and received the quest Bitter harvest (the battlefield is opposite where the shady merchant is standing) i quickly finished this which updated the Fake papers quest. so went ahead and finished the woodland beast contract then returned to the captain for the reward. I then talked to the gate guard to finish the Thou Shalt Not Pass Quest which opens the sign post Border Post. I opened the quest menu to look for the next quest i should do and Fake Papers was still in my secondary quests so a ran back across the bridge to talk to the shady merchant to finish the quest i now can't interact with him to finish the quest as i already have the fake papers from him from using Axii. Tried fast traveling back and forth and meditating to change the days but still can't interact with him to finish the quest.

Quick Brake down.

1 - Talked to shady merchant
2 - Used Axii to get cheap pass
3 - Took Woodland beast contract
4 - Took and finished Bitter harvest quest
5 - Finished Woodland beast contract
6 - Finished Thou Shalt Not Pass Quest
7 - No longer able to finish Fake papers quest

I think using Axii to get the papers is what actually broke the quest.

P.S originaly posted in wrong thread sorry

Top Bottom