bronies and fedoras

+
True. But capes are pretty badass as well, yet I don't see a lot of people wearing those either.

I've yet to see someone wearing fedoras irl anywhere

Its pretty much become the "white shirt with pocket protector" stereotype of the 2010s. Something that a certain group is attributed with but most dont actually do.

As for capes its simply because their not trendy. You dont see major clothing stores and movies (outside of fantasy and superhero movies) advertising them.

Last edited:
Sard Edit: Amusing but inappropriate link. Let your imagination roam.

the internet, we've reached final stage

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum veteran
Why was that link removed? I saw it before the removal and if laughing at people who post openly about performing you-know-what on stuffed you-know-whats is wrong, then I don't want to be right. Tolerance is one thing, but that's just straight-up deranged behavior that begs to be called out before we start to get brony crimes of passion.

"YOU LOOKED AT RAINBOW SPARKLE WITH LUST AND SHE WINKED AT YOU. NOW I'M GOING TO STAB YOU FORTY TIMES OUT OF JEALOUSY!"

This world is clearly doomed.

Why was that link removed? I saw it before the removal and if laughing at people who post openly about performing you-know-what on stuffed you-know-whats is wrong, then I don't want to be right. Tolerance is one thing, but that's just straight-up deranged behavior that begs to be called out before we start to get brony crimes of passion.

"YOU LOOKED AT RAINBOW SPARKLE WITH LUST AND SHE WINKED AT YOU. NOW I'M GOING TO STAB YOU FORTY TIMES OUT OF JEALOUSY!"

This world is clearly doomed.

You remember that rule we had about disputing moderator intervention? Remember what we do to people? Sard does it twice. Three times if he's in a good mood. That's why he became one of The Chosen.

Besides, he was protecting you. Yes, you. There is only so much derangement you can handle in one day. I've seen the results if you go into overload.

Forum veteran
You remember that rule we had about disputing moderator intervention? Remember what we do to people?
Give them cupcakes?

I actually totally forgot about that rule. In my defense, we have so many friggin' rules around here. "Don't be mean." "Don't argue with mods." "Don't look up new users' addresses on Google and hunt them for sport." It's simply too much to remember.

Give them cupcakes?

I actually totally forgot about that rule. In my defense, we have so many friggin' rules around here. "Don't be mean." "Don't argue with mods." "Don't look up new users' addresses on Google and hunt them for sport." It's simply too much to remember.

Thats like, basic internet etiquette dude.

Also, really? Just because a single member of a certain minority is doing an odd thing it means the entire world is going to the dogs? Seriously?

This is exactly why you take depravity and oddity in small doses if its not your routine. Too much of it makes a closed mind so knee-jerky and xenophobic that it makes them seem like the greater assholes to the party being mocked.

Last edited:
@kanonite - I think you misread the conversation, it's talking about a link that isn't here any more.

Sorry, its just that seeking out people that are different for purpose of mocking them despite most of said odd people having kept to themselves and not done anything wrong, pisses me off.

I'm all for mocking. Everyone. Always. Nothing is sacred. Except those things that are, of course.

You are always, always free to argue with me - just not Moderator Me. Feel free to find a way to couch it so you do the one and not the other. The Cyberpunk forums are pretty quiet right now, so it's a good idea to get some standards across so everyone can help others later.

I am the Mod who is against permabans and I'm also the Mod who is for 24 hour and 48 hour bans at the drop of a hat because a) they amuse me and b)they make a succinct point - that being that I'm evil and I have power. Heh heh heh.

I chopped the link not because it made fun of a minority, deranged or otherwise, but because the site it linked to and some of the posts and images there were across the line from what we allow on these forums.

Yes, I know! There is a line! Somewhere! It does move a bit.

I offered john a chance to change it himself, find something just as funny that wasn't quite as raw, but he didn't. That applies to everyone else, as well - if you aren't sure if it's across the CDPR line, either PM one of us or post a slightly less, ah, rich link while you think about it.

For example, I get quite a laugh out of 4chan, but much of what is there would not be suitable for here.

Why am I telling you this? Not to defend myself - I'm much too arrogant to do that. Just so you can assist me in future with warning others, so they can edit, and thus please me. Pleasing me is good...I give you SARDpoints! Also sticky things.

i tried to link a single post on that forum, but couldn't find a way to do it. the link was to a continuation on the story of the man who sleeps with twilight sparkle. he talksabout this subculture of bronies who "clop", or are sexually attracted to the cartoon ponies on a show made for little girls, and who have sex with stuffed toys like this one:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum veteran
The picture and concept weren't anywhere near as funny as the disclaimer about how hard it is to clean if you finish inside. The matter-of-fact-ness of it all was simply magical.

The picture and concept weren't anywhere near as funny as the disclaimer about how hard it is to clean if you finish inside. The matter-of-fact-ness of it all was simply magical.

You..you read all that? My brain locked halfway through the description. That and the visuals. Goddamn. Now, ironically, I want the link. OH WELL.

Edit: So, the internet was helpful as ever and now I "finished". Yeah. And now I'm MORE damaged. Great. Just great.

I especially like how this time I did it to myself. Sigh. DAMN YOU CURIOSITY. DAMN YOU AGAAAAAIIIN.

For the good of the innocent, I insist further posts in this thread, if any of you must make them, be about modern subcultures and the people in them, in a respectful, if somewhat astonished manner.

If you must make them.

I salute you, john. When you finally get banned for the crazed rant-off that I know lies in your future, ( probably after Ubisoft makes so much money from WD they buy Google and replace the logo with uPlay), know that you have left your mark.

Your horrible, horrible mark upon my mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom