BS card combos

+
I just ran into the Sigvald-Knut combo and I gotta say, damn thats some bs going on there!
For those who don't know: Sigvald doesnt take damage, but gets a bleeding counter, so no damage removal possible there. Now Knut has the fancy order to damage any "friendly" card by half and then also damage enemycards by that. So far so good.
But here comes the fun part: Knut (7power) has the add on of "Berserk 5: regain your order on next turn" which lets him basically wipe your board without much of an obstacle. So as long as you don't have an option to kill 5p sigvald (quite doable if you haven't burned all your removal yet) you're basically screwed. And then in round 3 they just summon them back from the graveyard.

But this should not be a "rant: remove knut or I'll tell my mother" thread, but a BS-card-combo thread: So feel free to tell which wonderfull combos CDPR has brought upon us in this cardgame!

My favourites probably are Drakenborg+Dijkstra+Dwimveandra (fortunately got killed) and Cantarella+Coup de Grace, which is not overpowered but complete randomness. The list can probably continue for hours. Harmony scenario in a long round combined with Quarixis and other "remove or get wrecked" engines is also a tiny little bit over the top.

My favorite was the rat clog + Yothun&Glusty last say.

Also Sangreal with Sigvald works pretty good too

A very close match... thanks to the new Deithwen Arbalest my Sigvald grew a little bit over the top:eek:.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230917-045940.jpg
    Screenshot_20230917-045940.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
it is crazy with the new ogres. just stacking ogres in the deck and playing king chrum in round 2, gaining resilency and more than 20 points is almost an insult to players.

in general all plays that involve damaging the other player and gaining points at the same time should be removed from the game:

1) playing vampires to give bleeding and at the same time gain points with two fleders and at the same time regis: reborn gaining points -- something is broken here (add overpowered cards to the mix: crimson curse, unseen elder and vereena)

2) attacking with frost and at the same time naglfar crew gaining points and on hand caranthir: golden child also gaining points -- same pattern as with vampires, but with frost: boooring

3) emhyr var emreis giving spy status to new cards and at the same time thirsty dame gaining points while deithwen arbalest is attacking ( add fergus var emreis, alba pikeman and philippe van moorlehem to the mix).

(sigh) many cards from uruborus set ruined the game for me.

Top Bottom