Bug: It says I have 2 in my collection but I only have 1 to use in my deck (images)

+
Bug: It says I have 2 in my collection but I only have 1 to use in my deck (images)

I have now learned that I was mistaken, thank you Noela for your assistance.
Original post:
So I was lucky and got a second copy of Sile De Tansarville when I was opening card kegs but when I went to put her in my deck I found that I was unable to do so. The deck creation screen tells me I only have one copy but my collection is telling me I do indeed have two copies. Proof of this: http://imgur.com/a/oU3Zn

Last edited:
Sile is a Silver card, and you can only play one copy of a silver or golden card, with a limit of six silver and four gold cards. You can mill the spare one for scraps.

Noela;n7015220 said:
Sile is a Silver card, and you can only play one copy of a silver or golden card, with a limit of six silver and four gold cards. You can mill the spare one for scraps.

Thank you, I wasn't sure as the game didn't really make it clear.

jiffyb333;n7015550 said:
Thank you, I wasn't sure as the game didn't really make it clear.
Yes, I watched the tutorial even if I played gwent in Witcher 3. But I can't remember of this information in the tutorial. Is there an information about this?

DanielSens;n7015880 said:
Yes, I watched the tutorial even if I played gwent in Witcher 3. But I can't remember of this information in the tutorial. Is there an information about this?
I don't think so, would be nice to know ASAP, I already picked a second Commander's Horn before I learned from this post :/

Top Bottom