[Bug] More than 3 Bluestripe Commando's

+
[Bug] More than 3 Bluestripe Commando's

So today I came up against a guy who somehow managed to get 4 Bluestripe Commando's, without using the Foltest Ability. Heck, after that, he used the Foltest Ability to get 5. I feel he managed to use a bug (probably unknowingly) where you can get more than 3 copies of a card as long as that card has different artwork. Might want to look into it.
Links contain two screenshots, one before Foltest ability, one after Foltest ability.

Edit: Seems the linking system is weird now on this forum, so I'll use the normal system aswell:
https://puu.sh/saFFg/b3fef91413.jpg
https://puu.sh/saFFS/5303453cbc.jpg

Last edited:
Can you remember what cards were played other than those shown in your screenshots? Is the BSC in your hand your own card?

Others have encountered the same >3 BSC when playing against him, so something is definitely going on here...

Hm, I've seen a lot of BSC on matches against NR, but no more than three with the same artwork, and the same thing with queensguard (queensguard just a pair of times). I though that they counted as different cards in that regard.

valiant243;n6917850 said:
Can you remember what cards were played other than those shown in your screenshots? Is the BSC in your hand your own card?

The cards you see on the field were the cards that have been played, except for a commander's horn. That BSC is indeed my own.

valiant243;n6919080 said:
Others have encountered the same >3 BSC when playing against him, so something is definitely going on here...

I think this would mean it is bug abuse, even if it's unintentional.

Noela;n6920200 said:
Hm, I've seen a lot of BSC on matches against NR, but no more than three with the same artwork, and the same thing with queensguard (queensguard just a pair of times). I though that they counted as different cards in that regar

Nope, they count as the same card. It's the reason why you never see more than 3 Wild Hunt Riders or more than 3 Reavers, even if they all have different artwork. Hence why I brought this up as a bug (and it seems I was correct)

Top Bottom