BUG: Playing a Card From the Deck or Graveyard Freezes the Game

+
BUG: Playing a Card From the Deck or Graveyard Freezes the Game

When resurecting a unit, I sometimes end up stuck, as shown in the screen below.
I'm pretty sure that it's related to the number of units in my graveyard, since it happened 3 times when I had 10 or more units in there, and never happened when I had less than 10 units.

Everytime it happened it was with a Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers, but I'm not sure that's related, since I almost only resurect this unit.

So I get stuck with this unit when I'm only supposed to click on the melee row, but when I do (or press Enter), nothing happends. I can open and close the taunts, cards played, graveyard, decks... but it still doesn't work.

When the timer ends, my unit is still played as it should be, and the game continues normally.

Hope you've got all the information needed and that's not a duplicate post, but I quickly searched the forum and didn't find anything related.

Attachments

• photo123360.jpg
    photo123360.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 112
+1
Happened to me as well, the difference being I was Northern Realms and was resurrecting a Reinforced Trebuchet

Guest 4021160

Bug placing Priscilla, game freezes.

Please see the picture.

Guest 4021160

This might be related. It happens when you unclick the mouse.
It stayed like this, although I could hover on and see card animation working if you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird bug 2+ cards per turn LUL

So as the title says I can play two cards per turn, for example: I ressurect this minion, it can't be played instantly it only appears after turn ending(can't end the turn manually, only after timer).
I also played Ciri this turn(+ roach) LUL

Attachments

• photo123600.jpg
    photo123600.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 85
Sigrdrifa can`t play chosen card

Happens all the time, after i play Sigrdrifa and choose card i wanna resurrect - i can`t place it on board. After that i see blue "ghost" of that card in next games.

BUG report - on rez

Had this happen a few times tonight, for the first time. Causes me to lose the game automatically....so pretty frustrating.

When I play "Priestess of Freya" to rez a "queensguard" it will not allow me to place the card. It is sitting there, highlighted blue, but unable to be placed. If i sit there and let them time run out (my only option), it will play the card, but then will automatically give the error message "game out of sync". Automatic loss for me :(

Please fix. Gonna have to give up on Skellige until this is no longer a prob.

Thanks

I just had a similar issue:

I was playing with SKELLIGE deck and i had 3-4 minion cards in the graveyard, one of them was CLAN TUIRSEACH SKIRMISHERS.
I played PRIESTESS OF FREYA, tried to resurrect the SKIRMISHERS but only the "ghost card" appeared and i could not play it.
Nothing worked until i Right clicked: after that the PRIESTESS remained in play, the ghost card disappeared, SKIRMISHERS were NOT resurrected and i could play another card.
At that point i missclicked and i played CLAN TORDARROCH SHIELDSMITH, after that i was stuck and could do nothing, not even pass. I had to wait until the timer expired.

ISSUE: I wasn't able place revived unit to battlefield

Hello

1. I played "vicovaro medic"
2. selected a unit from enemy's graveriard.
3. i tried put it on battlefield (positioning phase)

RESULT:
- Imput didn't work.
- I could not confirm position.
- after time limit, unit took a place
- graphical error remained on battlefield for rest of the game

NOTES:
- See the screenshot below.

Version: 0.8.72

Please, fix this issue.
Thanks and have a nice day :eek:)

PS: Sorry for grammer...

Attachments

• photo124650.jpg
    photo124650.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 81
had this bug many times before the last patch, but it wasn't a real problem cause the card that i was trying to resurrect at the end of time went to the row; but today i've lost 3 matches cause when i had this bug the card went again in the graveyard... so frustrating

Couldn't play a queued up card (positioning issue)

It's sort of tough to see here, but I played a Vicovaro Medic into an Impera Brigade from my opponent's graveyard but what wound up happening was the card hovered and was unclickable or confirmable. It sort of just stayed there and I waited out the turn to see what would happen but it inevitably played the card on the row "randomly" but it didn't matter in this case. Pretty frustrating issue if it happened in a more high-stakes scenario.

I have sometimes the same issue with Priestesses of Freya, which means that maybe there is an issue with units who resurrect other units. It would be good to check it...​

Top Bottom