Bug? Resurrecting Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith into weather

+
Bug? Resurrecting Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith into weather

I am wondering if the following is working as intended:

1) Resurrected Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith (CTA) with Priestess of Freya onto the rain affected siege row
2) This was round 3, so Priestess of Freya went to 1 strength when dropped on the rain row, and CTA restored everyone else's strength to base, but not the priestess's who resurrected him

I have a screenshot which I can post later.

Question - should the sequence not be:

1) Priestess is dropped on weather, goes from 3 base strength to 1 red strength
2) Priestess resurrects CTA
3) CTA returns all row to base strength; including the Priestess, who goes back to 3?

Have not tested this with Siegfrieda, but imagine might be a similar issue.

Anyone else seen something similar?

no, this is working as intended.

Weather has a very low priority and sets units strength 1 almost last.
In this case after all other abilities you have mentioned are triggered.

-Play Priestess into rain (has not dropped to 1 strength yet)
-Resurrect CTA and play it on the same row, which will set the strength all units on the row to base
-Now weather takes effect, and drops all units played into weather (in this case the priestess) down to one.

In the screen shot, is the Priestess' 1 Str in Red, or White? If it's resetting it the the round one Base Strength, then it might be a bug. If it the weather effect is delayed, then it might just be weather's slow priority.

For example. If you play Pavetta into weather, her ability will detonate at her base strength of 6, kill two creatures with lower strength, and then she will be demoted to 1 Str.

Thanks for your replies. The strength is indeed red, meaning weather effect is delayed till last as you say. However, this does not make much sense to me, surely when someone is being resurrected, the resurrectOR (priestess) has to hit the board first with all the associated effects (incl. weather) and then the resuctEE (CTA) to hit the board next with all associated effects (i.e. return to base strength).

However if this is how the devs intended it, then so be it!

Last edited:
maulotov;n8033530 said:
Thanks for your replies. The strength is indeed red, meaning weather effect is delayed till last as you say. However, this does not make much sense to me, surely when someone is being resurrected, the resurrectOR (priestess) has to hit the board first with all the associated effects (incl. weather) and then the resuctEE (CTA) to hit the board next with all associated effects (i.e. return to base strength).

However if this is how the devs intended it, then so be it!

I would wait to see how weather changes tbh..
The weather mechanic is FAR from its final form, and the low priority as of right now is just for consistency sake. And makes it less complicated.

Top Bottom