BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

+
Lizzie Wizzie's door guard forgot to take her baseball bat with her when taking her lunch break
Its seems that after patch 2.11 there is AGAIN problem with loading Textures when load the Game.
This is super funny couse i got extremaly super fast SSD drive … i just dont Understand what is going on with this Game code.
It is also related with LOD and general high quality texture loding.
Then again In Yours problem, the Game wont clear cache files Related with this NPC.
Anyway not you fault.
Post automatically merged:

After the 2.11 patch my save file won't open because of my key bindings. Is there any way to get into my save file using my own keybindings?
Mess around with Key binding.
Or Connect Xbox Controller

After 2.11 I still have the following problems:

- The ability to message love interests disappears semi-randomly (seems to happen when you wait inside of missions, and some kind of messages in missions). Work-around is to reload before mission, message them first to start "i want to stay at your house" and then do the mission. Functions, but not ideal due to having to replay parts of the game.
- PL: No easy way out, at the end of the mission, Aaron doesn't leave the building as he is supposed to, works in the sense that it fixes itself if you wait a few days.

After version 2.11, I can no longer play:
I'm using an Azerty keyboard and the Z key is assigned to the "Radio" function instead of "Advance". Even after changing the "Radio" key to "W", the "Z" key is still assigned to the "Radio" function. I can't move my character in the game...

After version 2.11, I can no longer play:
I'm using an Azerty keyboard and the Z key is assigned to the "Radio" function instead of "Advance". Even after changing the "Radio" key to "W", the "Z" key is still assigned to the "Radio" function. I can't move my character in the game...

You can change it in the inputUserMappings.xml config file. (Cyberpunk2077/r6/config)
Search for these lines in it:

<mapping name="PocketRadio_Button" type="Button" >
<button id="IK_Pad_DigitLeft" />
<button id="IK_Z" overridableUI="pocketRadio" />
</mapping>

Change the Z in the "IK_Z" line to any other button you like and save the file.

NPC models still stuck in the floor. :/

Attachments

• 163711.jpg
    163711.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
And more bugs

Aguilar suit still bugged - quest mark still on it despite quest is over / no more gigs in Dogtown
Car driving sound vanished
Music (background / combat) suddenly stop playing
Music during Breach protocl still not playing
Quest Tomorrow Never Knows: Misty still don't react

I have started a new play through after buying the DLC and update 2.11, and I am unable to go through The Rescue and Practice Makes Perfect quests. I can't execute any quickhacks. I tried making another character and skipping to PL to see if quickhacks would work outside of the prologue, and had the same issue: pressing the execute key does not cast the quickhack.

I doubt it is a keybind issue, since even after chaging from the default (F), it did not work. I've tried verifying game files and reinstalling the game, yet, it didn't work.

Finishers are fixed but I've got something strange: while performing a finisher with any sword or mantis blades, weapons become invisible, they look like they are holstered during finishers. It starts happening right after killing Hansen during Firestarer quest. If i choose So Mi path finishers works great. Morever: I checked saves from 2.01 version (save created in november, hansen killed) and 2.1 version (game finished 2 weeks ago, hansen killed) and everything is working. Started new game and after 10 hours of "speedrunning" this bug still occur.

I'm already tired of this game because of the bugs, errors, glitches, attitude of the support team, QA - all this just takes away the interest from this game, having 900+ hours in my favorite game. This is very annoying.

Every time I believe and expect that the errors will be corrected and tested before release, but no, every time things get worse and worse... It just doesn’t matter what happens to this game

My issue isn’t new at all but since It is still not fixed, I wanted to post this here in case someone has a solution.

In my oldest save game (dating from the launch) Rogue is still floating a few feet above ground on the street corner leading to the afterlife.

Its about the only bug I never got fixed for some reason.

My game is on PC so if anyone know a command to fix her so she spawn where she is supposed to, I’m interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0438.jpeg
    IMG_0438.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
After changing my appearance at a ripperdoc, I could no longer load any saves. The loading stopped at a fifth. After deleting the save with my character's new appearance, I was able to load the other saves again.

Series X

Bug where I can no longer receive any money when selling items at drop point.

Any recommendations?

There is lots of LOD problems after 2.11 !

View attachment 11382763

My specs
Gigabyte Extreme Water Force 4090 gtx
i-7 14700 k
32 Gb of ram DDR6 , 6000 mh
SSD 990 PRO 1 TB
win 11 Pro
lol, yeah. That one has been that way since... 1.5 actually.
Shame 1.5 made global LOD mods impossible, too. Don't understand why that one block is impossible for them to fix.

Settings: Ultra, DLSS, RT OFF. Fresh install on 2.11. no mods affecting character mesh or textures.

1. Post 2.11, several items are reverting rarity to tier 1, can't work out whats causing it

2. theres also an issue with crafting upgrade components (white to green, green to blue components), where sometimes itll just consume the resources without providing you the product

3. Both sides now: while on the roof with judy, graphics issue with judy's boot as she shakes her foot, looks like a seam.
seams are also an issue with neck to body mesh (which is also visible in that scene).

4. also issues with physics applying to scene filler objects ie these chip packets

5. Throwing knives can just randomly break. itll play the animation but the knife wont throw or deplete, so youre just stuck throwing blanks on repeat

6. Standing too close to a computer such as ones that are on a boom arm with no desk to push the player back can cause the camera to clip through the player character.

7. "Phantom" scanner object highlights, ie during evelynn's bd inside the pacifica church, you can just see a random wreathe in scanner mode floating. also in open game world areas, such as in the animals compound at the half open window on the left side (where you can stealth in from the floor) during i fought the law.

--- back again---

8. More weird flashie dot lighting issues. Heywood Vista Del Rey - Abandoned apartment, go in during the day, you'll see a ton of lighting these weird flashing dots, they move a lil bit depending on the location of th sun
8.1 Theres also fully lit doors, that are clearly in shadow, but thats just not working so they pop tremendously.
9. NCPD Dispatch - Martin Luther King Bvld - Gizmo - for some reason these units can throw grenades straight down throuhg the ground sometimes?
10. Only Pain - The NCPD cars, do not drive away. they rather violently snap to the road. pretty sure thats not meant to happen
11. Run down mega building near corpo plaza apartment, floating flare, and poker chip near elevators

Attachments

• note 8.png
    note 8.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • note 8-1.png
    note 8-1.png
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • note 8 - example 2.png
    note 8 - example 2.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
lol, yeah. That one has been that way since... 1.5 actually.
Shame 1.5 made global LOD mods impossible, too. Don't understand why that one block is impossible for them to fix.
Hey !
You think ? Instslling HD reworked Project 2.0 will fix that ?
Im looking a way around on my own

Hey !
You think ? Instslling HD reworked Project 2.0 will fix that ?
Im looking a way around on my own
No, and that mod is not as impressive as other options. That one is near the bottom in my texture load order.
Nothing will fix that beyond a modder who wants to deal with it (I'm not the one) or CDPR - likely CDPR.

As I understand it, those meshes are embedded in the streaming sector and that specific instance has it's LOD's all f*cked up. It's why the exact same model on the other side of the bridge has far better LOD at greater distances... while this one is whacky. Even at a further distance from another area it's LOD looks fine, but even standing on the beach in Kabuki it looks like trash.

No, and that mod is not as impressive as other options. That one is near the bottom in my texture load order.
Nothing will fix that beyond a modder who wants to deal with it (I'm not the one) or CDPR - likely CDPR.

As I understand it, those meshes are embedded in the streaming sector and that specific instance has it's LOD's all f*cked up. It's why the exact same model on the other side of the bridge has far better LOD at greater distances... while this one is whacky. Even at a further distance from another area it's LOD looks fine, but even standing on the beach in Kabuki it looks like trash.
Ok !
So there is two option i Should report it to Red and Maybe they will guide me for changing some Ini files Numbers attached with LOD textures….
Or i suppose i should install mod… like …

Increased Level of Details Distance​

?
Dont know if i can run it through the Vortex?
as for now im not using any
Mods.

Ok !
So there is two option i Should report it to Red and Maybe they will guide me for changing some Ini files Numbers attached with LOD textures….
Or i suppose i should install mod… like …

Increased Level of Details Distance​

?
Dont know if i can run it through the Vortex?
as for now im not using any
Mods.
No - This is not something that can be fixed with ini tweaks or even adjusting the LOD of the mesh itself.
Distance tweaks(which almost never work already), LOD mods for decorative meches, etc will not work.
This is an issue with rendering LOD for the specific instance from different sectors - someone would need to edit each of the specific sectors where the problem is present, if that would even work, which is a pain in the ass. Nearly every traffic light in Northside has the same problem. Likewise - I wouldn't expect a fix outside of CDPR for that either.

Top Bottom