Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wham Bam, thank you Ma'am. Make them poor choomers bleed. [body/ref]

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Wait, what?

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

DC9V

Forum veteran
I went Body_20 & Tech_20 in my first run. Next one is also going to be Tech_20, paired with a mix of Cool and Reflex.

I'm not sure if its fine to post a weblink, but if you google "cyberpunk 2077 build calculator" you can find and online tool that allows you to pre-plan your build in terms of attributes,skills,perks ... it has been updated for patch 1.5 from what I see and seem they have a discord channel also so probably there is people sharing their builds there(they also have build planners for other games like Outer Worlds,Skyrim,Fallout 4).

I remember, some old games, came with an option of "auto-leveling" with templates... was normally less optimal of what you can end up doing as a player but was relatively handy for people who didn´t want to waste a lot of time in this part of the game or just for the 1st playthrough when people was not sure about synergies (and there was far less online access to double check stuff); maybe something that developers should consider to include in this type of games more often as an option.

but if you google "cyberpunk 2077 build calculator"
https://nukesdragons.com/cyberpunk-2077/character ... I think there should be not a problem to post here link. That site is very usefull for planning.

Info about latest update is below in quote:

Update 2.4.0 (Feb 25 2022)​

Cyberpunk 2077 Build Planner major update (part 1)​

• Perks, skill unlocks, and attribute effects updated for the version 1.5 of the game
  • Streamlined navigation
  • New UI for skill unlocks
  • Reworked perk tree previews
  • Redesigned splash UI for attributes and skills
  • Proper mechanics for traits (crown perks)

https://nukesdragons.com/cyberpunk-2077/character ... I think there should be not a problem to post here link. That site is very usefull for planning.

Info about latest update is below in quote:

They may not be really needed. This game isn't "hard" in that way. Make build whatever you like, you can't make an "error".
This is what i had in mind
https://nukesdragons.com/cyberpunk-...a91ag3ab1a81aj1nc2n43n21sk1c93cd1c82c22c62ca2

Athletics - most of the perks aren't really needed. Carry capacity may be handy but that's about all
Annihilation - you are missing key shotgun build perks so either go for them or don't waste anything there, it's pointless if you don't want a shotgun build
Crafting: things like "tune up" are pointless as you can buy out every store of parts, while "200% efficiency" at least has some value.
Engineering - most of the perks are quite useless. "Superconductor" didn't even worked before 1.5 and still unknown if it works now
Cold Blood - lack of defensive and some offensive perks
Handguns - lack of some good perks

And ninjitsu can also be used for pistols with silencers etc. Intelect can be used to improve your hacking and income. You should ignore generic perks like "10% more damage", or at least not until you got your utility and build defining perks. Damage in this game depends mostly on your level so 10% is very little and usually won't help you if you lack CC, armor or other utility.

IMHO anyone that uses a guide to create the character they are playing needs to rethink even playing the game. Min maxing stats is just sad and for me take any and all enjoyment out of a game.

IMHO anyone that uses a guide to create the character they are playing needs to rethink even playing the game. Min maxing stats is just sad and for me take any and all enjoyment out of a game.
Is such posting really necessary? No one is forcing anyone to plan how his V will be built. Some people (me included) likes to plan builds to allow maximum potential for intended play (or have ti maximally universal). Why? For example because having more fun etc ... btw, personally will have soon 1000 hours in Night City, guess I have rethink play this game very well :D

Athletics - most of the perks aren't really needed. Carry capacity may be handy but that's about all
Annihilation - you are missing key shotgun build perks so either go for them or don't waste anything there, it's pointless if you don't want a shotgun build
Crafting: things like "tune up" are pointless as you can buy out every store of parts, while "200% efficiency" at least has some value.
Engineering - most of the perks are quite useless. "Superconductor" didn't even worked before 1.5 and still unknown if it works now
Cold Blood - lack of defensive and some offensive perks
Handguns - lack of some good perks

And ninjitsu can also be used for pistols with silencers etc. Intelect can be used to improve your hacking and income. You should ignore generic perks like "10% more damage", or at least not until you got your utility and build defining perks. Damage in this game depends mostly on your level so 10% is very little and usually won't help you if you lack CC, armor or other utility.
So you mean to say i should instead follow a guide rather than plan my own is that what you're saying, in my opinion guides are there to help not to copy someone build, i have found a lot of builds but non of them are helping because they lack crafting besides the Tech Engineer and i like to build around it i know its strange but the idea with this build is the RPG side and not call of duty and yes i do realize am missing some skill but at the end i rather craft a weapon than upgrade it cost a lot of materials. Do you see now why i don't like this fluid class system and i prefer the fixed class system i never got the chance to finish the game because of this fluid class system am very confused with the mechanics.

So you mean to say i should instead follow a guide rather than plan my own is that what you're saying, in my opinion guides are there to help not to copy someone build, i have found a lot of builds but non of them are helping because they lack crafting besides the Tech Engineer
I'm just saying what you've planned needs few fixes. Skip most of body perks and put them into guns and cool/ninjitsu. And when you don't need as much body you can put a bit into int for better hacking options. That's all.

Crafting is supper common among players in this game however YouTube clips may not always show it if they use edited characters with maxed out stats and perks or bugged due to in-game item cloning from past versions ;)

I'm just saying what you've planned needs few fixes. Skip most of body perks and put them into guns and cool/ninjitsu. And when you don't need as much body you can put a bit into int for better hacking options. That's all.

Crafting is supper common among players in this game however YouTube clips may not always show it if they use edited characters with maxed out stats and perks or bugged due to in-game item cloning from past versions ;)
Ok here is what i came up with based on your advice and thanks for the help to clear up my mind https://nukesdragons.com/cyberpunk-...ca2cd1cf2c01cc1sc1s31s41s22se2pf2pe2q23q93qe1

Last edited:
Unless some serious balancing happens one med item will nearly fully heal you while HP regen is slow.

Cleaned up (tech weapons removed and some extra offensive/defensive taken): https://nukesdragons.com/cyberpunk-...s31s41s22se2r12r83sf1s12sk1ci1c51ch1c62cb1r51

Extra optimization - drop tech to 18 to allow 10 body - to fully unlock Burya guns
I hope i got it right this time https://nukesdragons.com/cyberpunk-...ca2cd1cf2c01cc1sc1s31s41s22se2pf2pe2q23q93qe1
Post automatically merged:

Sorry i did not see you correct my plan thanks i will follow you advice so based on you advice starting attribute points are Body 3, Intelligence 3, Reflexes 6, Technical Ability 4, Cool 6

Last edited:
Top Bottom