'Bullets' sidequest bugged if you take down the cyberpsycho with quickhacks

+
Like the title says, I went into Jinguji, chatted with Zane and the cyberpsycho showed up. I knocked him out with System Reset and then nothing happened. I waited around for ages and MaxTac didn't show up. Eventually I tried hitting the cyberpyscho with a baton a couple of times and that got MaxTac to show up, but then they just stood around not doing anything. I reloaded and tried shooting the cyberpyscho with Skippy instead (on Puppy-loving Pacifist mode, so still non-lethal) and this time it worked, he went down, MaxTac arrived and took statements. It seems specifically using quickhacks that is bugged, or maybe even just System Reset.

In version 1.61 this bug still seem to be existent, but have nothing to do using quick hacks or not.

I noticed johnny silverhand didn't get triggered on my side. So after killing the cyberpsycho and when maxtac arrived, the quest said i should talk with the officer. I saved at this point and reloaded that save. For some reason Johnny gets triggered now have his monolog and the quest continues.

Hope this helps other who have the same problem, and the devs in fixing the quests.

Top Bottom