Can´t send bug report to CDPR.

+
Anybody else having this issue, seems like their Support page for sending reports is broken ? At least for me, let me know if somebody else is having this issue.

Thanks Draconifors for highlighting - yes, same issue for me trying different browsers and devices. Game not launching and webform not submitting. Maybe I should go outside!

EDIT: Seems working now: "Your request was submitted. We're currently experiencing heavy support traffic, therefore response times are higher than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

Last edited:
Has this been fixed? Trying to submit a report since I just returned to 2.01 and the game is unplayable. When I try to submit the report it keeps sayinh the DxDiag file is not .txt when it clearly is but the report will not go through otherwise.

Has this been fixed? Trying to submit a report since I just returned to 2.01 and the game is unplayable. When I try to submit the report it keeps sayinh the DxDiag file is not .txt when it clearly is but the report will not go through otherwise.
It should be, although I didn´t try submitting issues where the DxDiag is needed.

Do yesterday afternoon I was able to upload DxDiag and another file (trace file) as part of my support case.

Just wished to notify that the Support site is again bugged for PC users, so can't send any bug reports for several hours now.

Not gonna lie I do feel somewhat embarrassed for sending so many bug reports for so many issues plaguing the game, so wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that happened :D

I just now tried to send a bug and the submit button had a little circle go around for 10-ish seconds, then stop, and nothing else happened.

Support page is working again, just a heads-up..
Nice, just reported my bug:

Guest 4731916

Same here! Tried multiple times in different categories to try and send them. Nothing managed to work

Top Bottom