Cannot continue the game after completing the main story.

+
After the credits you return to the main menu and hit continue. From here it just brings me back to the credits and there's no way to re-enter the game to continue playing. Anyone else experiencing this?

Keive

Forum regular
That's... what happens
You either died or will die so no more game, from what I learned
You can load an old save, just don't win the game if you want to do side missions or alternate endings

I don't have any auto saves that are prior to the last portion of the final story. I can't go back far enough...

Keive

Forum regular
I don't have any auto saves that are prior to the last portion of the final story. I can't go back far enough...
I haven't reached that part of the game but do you really have 0 saves? I think you might literally be locked and got to make a new game. Idk if there is a way to force yourself to quit the mission while in it.

After the credits you return to the main menu and hit continue. From here it just brings me back to the credits and there's no way to re-enter the game to continue playing. Anyone else experiencing this?

You should be able to choose to go back before the final mission.

if you can not continue game play after main story. whats the point of getting Legendary items during tower mission, and the locker at the end just before you let the credits roll?

if you can not continue game play after main story. whats the point of getting Legendary items during tower mission, and the locker at the end just before you let the credits roll?
Exactly, I can't tell if it's a bug or a piss poor decision buy the designers.

Exactly, I can't tell if it's a bug or a piss poor decision buy the designers.
Looking at the rest of the game, I'm going with piss poor decision. lol

Pretty much every game out there, when you get to that point of no return, it makes a save for you to go back to. Or, when you beat the game, it creates a new save (with whatever you've gotten in the end run) to continue from that cut off point. Which lets you follow the different endings if you want, and always come back to finish up anything you've not done.

CDPR really dropped the ball here.

There are auto saves that don't go back far enough.
Considering all the warnings and complains about corrupted save files, I have to wonder why you progressed through the game using only autosaves.

I have a couple dozen manual saves just for one character; my daughter has several for her characters.

This reminds me of the fallout 3 ending... don't worry, we will eventually get a conclusion... hopefully.
It is annoying tho we cough blood and screen glitch like every 10 minutes lol

Top Bottom