Cannot Install or Start (Gwent) Homecoming

+
I just reinstalled. The GOG Client dowloaded the 0.9 version and tries to update but it failed twice so far.

Hi!
For those having problems updating Gwent:
If you had Gwent installed via GOG Galaxy, Just access GOG Galaxy, let it update itself, and inside GOG Galaxy you MUST unnisntall Gwent. If you try to update the old one, it wil give you a server errror. Once you have unninstalled Gwent, Install it. Thats what I did, its downloading right now via GOG Galaxy. Once it finishes and I enter game I will update my post. Btw, I have several partitions in my disk, GOG Galaxy is installed in partition F (where I Install all programs) and Gwent is being installed in partition D (where I install all games).
Gl everyone!

I've finished downloading the game and it appears to be stuck on "configuring" part for more than 10 minutes.. :mad:

I uninstalled the game, which now considers itself "ready for installation, unknown version". It is neither installed nor playable or even repairable, virtually stuck in the limbo. This HC really feels great :p .

Hello Everyone,

I updated GOG to the most recent version and tried to launch Gwent. It does not allow that. The installation crashes every time claiming that the version is incompatible. I tried uninstalling Gwent and reinstalling it from the GOG store and from the library - again, it shows the version is incompatible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Same problem here with the unknownversion. fresh GOG version installed, folders under users\**\appdata\ local and locallow removed.. still no effect. any ideas, guys?

Yes, it does meet all the requirements.
Just now I uninstalled the GOG completely along with all games I had there, downloaded a new version from the website and in the library, the only version of Gwent I have is 1.0.0.15 (22 May 2018).
Obviously, all folders in Program Files have been removed.

So, if my computer is 32-bit, I can't play GWENT? It's at the moment or it will be only for 64-bits systems?

So, if my computer is 32-bit, I can't play GWENT? It's at the moment or it will be only for 64-bits systems?

According to the requirements, yes, but I haven't been able to verify it myself. You can always try it and see if the game will run or not.

Top Bottom