Cant find missing cards

+
So I'm trying to craft all the cards and I go on list after list, card set after card set and I am still missing 2 SK and 1 ST. Havent got to the neutrals yet. Did they remove any at some point and forgot to change the count? Or any possibly ideas of what cards that noones ever crafts?

Well i have the same bug with 1 neutral.

In fact, when i decide to craft all the cards, i start to craft they really quick and i think a bug occured and one of my cards didnt count.

But i look if there was a contract to complete all the cards and i dindt find it, so i didnt worry about dont have 1 card in my counter

I am missing a lot more cards than you, but it appears all counts are off for me except for SK and ST — and NR actually has me missing one too few cards.

So I'm trying to craft all the cards and I go on list after list, card set after card set and I am still missing 2 SK and 1 ST. Havent got to the neutrals yet. Did they remove any at some point and forgot to change the count? Or any possibly ideas of what cards that noones ever crafts?
Have you tried looking under the cushions on the couch? I find all sorts of stuff there.

Top Bottom