Cant Lauch the Witcher 3 after Patch 1.10

+
Cant Lauch the Witcher 3 after Patch 1.10

When I try to start the game a window of Redengine 3 appears and is "Prepairing to launch The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" It stopps when "Compiling scripts compiling function 14928/17692" is written at the bottom of it. Then a Window appears that tells me about some "Script Compilation Errors" in [content0]game\something No I can click:
1)Red x in the right top of it
2) Retry script compilation
3)Copy to Clipboard
4) Exit application.

I think it has to do something with the dlc because the data-stuff is written for example: Error [content0]game\gui\_old\components\guipaperdollinventorycomponent.ws(76): Could not find function 'HasRunewordActive

What should I do?

When I try to start the game a window of Redengine 3 appears and is "Prepairing to launch The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" It stopps when "Compiling scripts compiling function 14928/17692" is written at the bottom of it. Then a Window appears that tells me about some "Script Compilation Errors" in [content0]game\something No I can click:
1)Red x in the right top of it
2) Retry script compilation
3)Copy to Clipboard
4) Exit application.

I think it has to do something with the dlc because the data-stuff is written for example: Error [content0]game\gui\_old\components\guipaperdollinventorycomponent.ws(76): Could not find function 'HasRunewordActive

What should I do?
It's mod related - try removing your mods.

Remove all mods. If that doesn't fix it, use the Steam or Galaxy validation to check there's no corrupt files (Whichever applies in your case)

Top Bottom