Cant Login to the game after a few seconds from last logout

+
Cant Login to the game after a few seconds from last logout

Hey guys I am having a weird problem...I was just playing gwent a few minutes ago...I finished logged out and while pressing the quit button remembered i wanted to mill a couple of cards so immediately upon seeing the gog screen pressed the play button again...game launches and i try to loggin only to reach the "downloading card definitions from server" part where it remains for a long time and then takes me back to the press enter to begin screen and it does that every time i try to loggin

I tried restarting my pc or verifying game files but that didnt work...the weird part is that i cant claim the patch broke something because i logged in after the patch several times normally ,played games and logged out without problems in logging in again...also it's not something i installed or changed because i literally logged out from a successful session and back in a few seconds after without doing anything in between

Does logging out and back in quickly cause problems??? this is the only thing i can think of that happened,,,how to fix this?

Maybe just wait a bit before trying to login again - perhaps there's a small server hickup that's causing an issue. Minor login issues can happen once in a while but they usually go away after several minutes.

If nothing helps and not even reinstalling the game makes a difference, contacting CDPR support might be the best way to go:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

devivre;n10956575 said:
Maybe just wait a bit before trying to login again - perhaps there's a small server hickup that's causing an issue. Minor login issues can happen once in a while but they usually go away after several minutes.

If nothing helps and not even reinstalling the game makes a difference, contacting CDPR support might be the best way to go:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

No it's not temp I still cant loggin till now, but since i'll try reinstalling before contacting support I was wondering what exactly are the redistributables and is there a centralized place to download them? I read about dx and visual studio but is there something else? Also everytime i google this visual studio i find a dev tool not some software like dx

Any body know what the hell does that mean :
[Error][2] [DownloadingDefinitions] - CRITICAL ERROR - downloaded bundle hash does not match this in the server config =>
config: AF53CB6F30643327330644A9CF4232F8A504C94C
bundle: FE4BEE7D8416A33580568A9990A6F3675641851A

[Error][1] [DownloadingDefinitions] - CRITICAL ERROR - couldn't load any card definitions

devivre @devivre

Marvellover17;n10956620 said:
No it's not temp I still cant loggin till now, but since i'll try reinstalling before contacting support I was wondering what exactly are the redistributables and is there a centralized place to download them? I read about dx and visual studio but is there something else? Also everytime i google this visual studio i find a dev tool not some software like dx

You probably mean Visual C++ Redistributable
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

As for the error message I don't really know what that means. If reinstalling the game doesn't help, please contact support.

so ? did you solve your problem ? I am currently dealing with this and its so annoying, please let me know as soon as you find a solution to your problem.
I'm experiencing the same problem, I also quickly wanted to restart gwent after the game crashed. When starting Gwent, it got stuck on the 'Loading News' part. It hasn't worked for two days now.
I've tried:
- Repairing the installation via GOG
- Emptying the contents of C:\Users\ 'USER' \AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED
- Reinstalling both GOG and gwent on a different HDD

Nothing seems to work. If any of you guys find a solution, please report back to us. Thanks in advance.

It's been days and I still can't login..
I'm signed in and launch gwent from GOG Galaxy itself..
I did verifying the game, add the game folder and GOG Galaxy folder to exception list on win defender, and also allowing GOG Galaxy client and gwent to have public access in firewall settings...
So I'm confused now...
error.png

I'm on the latest Windows Insider Preview Slow Ring build (17692.1004)
Trying to uninstall and reinstall the game.. I hope it works

EDIT:
Nope, still same error just like the image..

Last edited:
@devivre Thanks for the reply! Ah sorry, I forgot to mention that, I'm actually already running the game and gog client as Administrator...
Still got same problem...

EDIT:
Ah, I finally solved my problem...
I see the Services list, and somehow the Galaxy Communication is Disabled, after I Enabled / putting it to Manual, now I can login to the game, yay!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom