How to remove security pictures!?

+
Hi!

As someone with multiple accounts i often have to login and log out, but every time i do it i have to spend at least 10 minutes clicking pictures because the security does not work! thats almost 1 hour every day i spend just logging in and log out, because for some reason even if i click all the right pictures it says i am wrong. Now i logged on from an account i havent used in almost a year just to write this post in hopes of finding help here.
Can i disable that "security" feature?

Hi!

As someone with multiple accounts i often have to login and log out, but every time i do it i have to spend at least 10 minutes clicking pictures because the security does not work! thats almost 1 hour every day i spend just logging in and log out, because for some reason even if i click all the right pictures it says i am wrong. Now i logged on from an account i havent used in almost a year just to write this post in hopes of finding help here.
Can i disable that "security" feature?
jesus! it took 57 minutes to login this time! i cant even play now cause i wasted all my time just loggin in!

so we are a group of 9 people that have to use minimum 15 minutes to get past the verifications! now it took me 3 + hours!

JESUS GET IT FIXED

@dj_pindis , threads merged.

The security measures are to discourage malicious account spamming. They are part of our log-in system, and cannot be disabled on the Forums (even moderators encounter them). If this is affecting your ability to play Gwent, however, could you provide more details of what platform(s)/device(s) you are using, please, and when the feature is triggering? The more information you provide, the better we may be able to assess the situation. Thank you.

Top Bottom