Caption the Screenshot

+
Not for the first time, the Dwarven twins considered a new line of work when the elves started comparing the silkyness of their pantyhose during a raid

-My tooth! Where is my tooth? Search, brothers, search! I must take it to the dentist to put it back.-The dentist? Are you sure?

same elf (on the right) "Would you look at that?! I have a run in my stocking! I knew we'd get substandard gear when they told me Yaevinn's cousin's sister-in-law was making it! Nepotism, I say!"

Glad you liked it ;DHere's another, since no one else has put one up in awhile:
GERALT: He's dead, Jim!orGERALT: See, his neck is about this big, and if I put pressure on it, his left leg twitches so...~ Roxy

darnit! you took the best line already ;DOK ... here's mine:"Grandma! What did you do to the guy?? He's barely breathing! When you said "hot date" with the gardener, this is *not* what i pictured!"

gamewidow said:
darnit! you took the best line already ;DOK ... here's mine:"Grandma! What did you do to the guy?? He's barely breathing! When you said "hot date" with the gardener, this is *not* what i pictured!"
Liked the Star Trek reference, did ya? *grin*~ Roxy

I swear i didn't to anything,,,,,, What?! My hands! I ws trying to help!!(just noticed Roxy has 666 posts, wonder if that means anything rofl.....)

Man behind the camera: "And...CUT! That was good, nice death, John. Geralt, i want you more impassioned. OK gentlemen, one more time". Geralt: "You 're kidding me, right?"

ok ... how about this one? ... my entry:This armor chafes like there's no tomorrow! Damn that Kalkstein!

Should I pierce my ear or should I not? :hmmm:Thanks to the new night cream my face is soft like a baby ass

Top Bottom