CDPR Store: Head To News!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
At E3 would be smart. They need stuff to announce. There may be a merch booth at E3, and may have some limited inventory on some things. Then the online store opens up, so it's fair.
...gonna be jelly of those at E3...

Or it could be tomorrow!

The only thing we know for 100% is that i won't be launched before "when it's ready" ;-)

How CDPR of them to have been talking about the merch store this entire time...much code-talk, very mystery.

When it's ready...take my money.

That TW3 writing set is a whole buncha hot too.

Yep, adding all the things together in my cart to see how much more broke I can get and standing by for U.S. delivery.
Post automatically merged:

Really awesome stuff in the store. The hardest part will be choosing what not to get.

I really want a 2077 slouchyish beanie that has *beep* on it though. I'm not a snapback type of person.
Please,CDPR. If it can't be done I will understand, but it will be/is cold in Poland. Everyone in the office will need one as well. You know, so brains don't slow down in the cold.
It only makes sense.

Thanks for the store!

Last edited:
When there's no shipping to America or Australia
1557331302363.png

While shipping to North America will be soon, asian region still be up in the air...
Anyway, congrats on opening the official store! :cool:

Store looks great visually, have to say though, the 2077 merch is not the greatest. :( Just a few shirts and a varsity jacket. Hoodie is nice, though. I'll probably still buy something just to represent Cyberpunk 2077 and support CDPR.

The Witcher stuff, on the other hand, is very cool. Neat statues, nice bracelet, AWESOME mug. Will be buying a lot of this for sure.

The prices are fair, too, at least compared to competing stores.

EDIT: No shipping to America? Nevermind, then. I am officially bummed out. :cry:

Store looks great visually, have to say though, the 2077 merch is not the greatest. :( Just a few shirts and a varsity jacket. Hoodie is nice, though. I'll probably still buy something just to represent Cyberpunk 2077 and support CDPR.

It's good stuff and I'm going to drop a bit of coin when orders to America open up, but I think this is only the first run of designs. Inventory will probably grow at some point with new stuff as well. And totally agree, The Witcher stuff looks great.
They should definitely strive to have about the same choices for 2077.

Merchandise for Cyberpunk will most likely be expanded closer to the release date or right after, so for now there is not much to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom