Clickable back button in Gameplay Menu

+
Hey there!

I noticed that when you go into the Gameplay Menu there is no clickable back button. I know you can hit escape on the keyboard, but I personally like to navigate menus with my mouse as well. I think it would also help people who can't physically use a keyboard, and can only use a mouse as well.

As of now, when you go into the Gameplay Menu, you can't actually click out of the menu and return to the game. The same thing applies when you click into a category as well. (Ex: Crafting, Inv, Map, Character, Journal) While in the category you chose you can't click back into the game, or click back to the Gameplay menu. So if you click into level up a perk, you can't just click back to the attributes, instead you have to click into a different category in the top then click back into the attributes menu.

I know its not game breaking or anything, but I know it would be something that I would like to see added, as well as for some of my friends who can only game with one hand. Maybe you can make the text in the bottom right that says "Close" clickable. I can only assume it's not that easy, but that would just be my suggestion. Thank you for taking the time to read this! Happy Cyberpunking!

I agree with this. Out of habit I find myself sometimes clicking the back (esc) button in the menu. It'd be nice to have the option to either click whatever with a mouse or use the specific key.

Hi.
Yes, i was about to make topic about that.
Can you code that into game please dear coders ?
Thank you

Top Bottom