Closed stores if you chased by police for new update?

+
How about make that stores will be closed until you get rid of police?
No sense that maxtac will just say well this psycho gone in the store! aigh we gonna head out :coolstory:

Have you seen the inflated prices in the stores? A gun or quickhack costs more than an apartment or the *supposedly premium* Rayfield which only the Night City elite can afford. I'd be running too, than risking a lawsuit that'd send me back to the Stone Age due to collateral damage :LOL:

All jokes aside though, it's a pretty logical solution yup.

How about make that stores will be closed until you get rid of police?
No sense that maxtac will just say well this psycho gone in the store! aigh we gonna head out :coolstory:
lol, yeah. There's a even side job where precisely the opposite happens.

If you're on PC; I would recommend proposing a commission on the modding discord honestly. Since Phantom Liberty dropped, CDPR have broken the game further or adjusted features that break other parts of the game. Once said thing is broken, they've committed a half-hearted fix and patted themselves on the back for it.

The best hope for game improving from here on out is with the modding community, much as was the case with TW3 NGE. They left that in a broken state on several fronts, ignoring reports/comms with propsoed fixes, leaving modders to pick up the slack on PC. With the holidays coming up they're going to be heading into a break, hopefully, as they've clearly worked hard even if the results are poor, which means we'll see one more update (maybe two) before year's end and that't that.

Furthermore - CDPR is quite proud of the police system as is, regardless of their own worldbuilding surrounding it. I don't see them even considering the mildest of changes.

If you're on PC; I would recommend proposing a commission on the modding discord honestly. Since Phantom Liberty dropped, CDPR have broken the game further or adjusted features that break other parts of the game. Once said thing is broken, they've committed a half-hearted fix and patted themselves on the back for it.
Literally this.

It seems I'm really in the minority when it comes to my opinions, but I'm really not happy with CDPR at the moment.
2.0 is a giant, buggy mess and some overhauls like level scaling were introduced without care for other parts of the game that relied on the old systems.

The fixes are... alright, but there's no word on 2.03, and the laundry list is still very long. 1.63 was almost completely bug-free and a marvelous culmination of 2 years worth of patches.

Now, CDPR is on a victory lap, grabbing their awards, patting themselves in the back, and anxiously in a hurry to work on Orion. Pawel said his goal is to leave 2077 in "the best state possible" before moving to Orion, but so far I'm not convinced he will follow through.

Top Bottom