Clothing and Upgrading

+
So, I keep finding low tier clothing that looks sick that I want to use only it isn't that defensive. Particularly, I found a Fake Sameri Jacker but it is only green. Is there no way to upgrade the jacket to Epic or Legendary? I already have the perks to craft for both tiers but There isn't any way that I can up the tier quality of this item. I appreciate greatly any light you can shed on this subject. Thanks!

Right now, there is no way to change the quality tier of a non-iconic item.

Last edited:
Right now, there is no way to change the quality tier of an item.

I've been able to do it on some items already, like Satori the iconic Katana, but I suppose it must be only iconic stuff that allows this.

EDIT: Haha I just re-read this and totally realized I misread what you said already haha :p

Last edited:
Yes, iconic items can be upgraded through the tiers, regular cannot, the only thing you can do is constantly just upgrade which becomes ludicrously expensive and just not worth it.

A "style" window would be nice that overrides the look of the equipment thats giving you the stats or more depth to crafting in the form of upgrading through the tiers or putting mod sockets into gear

Yes, iconic items can be upgraded through the tiers, regular cannot, the only thing you can do is constantly just upgrade which becomes ludicrously expensive and just not worth it.

A "style" window would be nice that overrides the look of the equipment thats giving you the stats or more depth to crafting in the form of upgrading through the tiers or putting mod sockets into gear

Agreed completely and I think that's partially what the Special Suits category does but very partially. I really think that anything you pick up should grant you access to that appearance as purely cosmetic. Either that or there should be multiple random drops of all items scattered around and breaking them down has a chance to drop the ability to craft that specific item. I have no idea what order there is with the system right now as far as crafting. There are a ton of crafting slots under crafting but most of them are empty and there really isn't that much iconic gear that exists in the game.

It doesn't make sense that you can't craft and increase an item's class. All of them should be available as legendary as long as you have all the ingredients & perks. And mod slots should also come with the upgrades. We should be able to choose how many. And then they would be costing more or less ingredients. Good thing it's a 1st person game, otherwise we'd always be distracted by V's ridiculous look.

Yeah something as simple, well simple appearing to a non developer lol, as say you have a Common item, V's favourite shirt lets say, you upgrade it 5 times then it goes to Uncommon with 1 mod slot, a further 5 and its rare with 2 mod slots, 5 more = epic with 3 slots and finally 5 more and legendary with 4 slots

First person or not, tbh i am constantly distracted by how my V looks lol

It doesn't make sense that you can't craft and increase an item's class. All of them should be available as legendary as long as you have all the ingredients & perks. And mod slots should also come with the upgrades. We should be able to choose how many. And then they would be costing more or less ingredients. Good thing it's a 1st person game, otherwise we'd always be distracted by V's ridiculous look.

Right? The only way I was able to get her even decent looking was to get the full corporate suit and then she's running around in a formal attire which is not the look I want for my girl.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah something as simple, well simple appearing to a non developer lol, as say you have a Common item, V's favourite shirt lets say, you upgrade it 5 times then it goes to Uncommon with 1 mod slot, a further 5 and its rare with 2 mod slots, 5 more = epic with 3 slots and finally 5 more and legendary with 4 slots

First person or not, tbh i am constantly distracted by how my V looks lol
Yep that could be another system of upgrade just upgrading commons into higher tiers up to Legendary. I really hope they address this in SOME way in the near future.

Top Bottom