Confused by the UI/UX

+
I can't seem to find tutorials/guides for anything except basic gameplay. After logging in and completing the basic tutorial, I'm left with a few questions:

1) What does the black icon with a number mean on your profile? (I think in one view it says "highest" next to it?) (Side note: similarly, I figured out from context which symbol indicated "level"--but some hover text really would have been nice.)

2) What do the other icons mean? Crown? GG? Pair of Cards? Bigger crown with a fraction (e.g. 5/12) in it?

3) How does the "Reward Book" work? What are the mechanics?

4) How do quests work? (I hit the little "refresh" icon and all the listed quests changed. Can I get the other ones back? Did I miss out on them?)

5) What does "score" mean for contracts?

(Side note: I know how the Arena works, mainly just because the topic was discussed so much on the Forum during Closed Beta. But for a new player, the game should probably tell you what the Arena is and how it works before you decide to spend your "ticket".)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: also, where did my forum avatar go? lol. everything has changed so much!!

Can't launch the game right now to check things, but I can answer a couple of your questions:
3) How does the "Reward Book" work? What are the mechanics?
You get Reward Points for completing contracts (a type of achievements), and can spend the Reward Points in the Reward Book to claim and unlock rewards (ore, scraps, kegs, powder, Leaders and more).

4) How do quests work? (I hit the little "refresh" icon and all the listed quests changed. Can I get the other ones back? Did I miss out on them?)
If you change your quests, you can't get them back -- although eventually the system will give you the same ones again, since the number of different quests is not infinite.
Completing quests rewards you with whatever the listed reward for those quests is. (In the beta it was always a varying amount of ore.)

2) What do the other icons mean? Crown? GG? Pair of Cards? Bigger crown with a fraction (e.g. 5/12) in it?

GG: amounts of GG received
Pair of cards: your collection size
Crown: daily progress (number of rounds played and won)

5) What does "score" mean for contracts?

That are the points you can spend in the reward book.

Top Bottom