Cool stuff not seen other games do!

+
Ok THIS I have never seen before in a FPS or open world game myself (or any game I have played actually). This NPC was shooting thru foliage and the LEAVES and stock of the plants were being knocked forward with each shot! Has anyone else seen NEW things like this?

1619836172269.png

This can also be seen in Red Dead Redemption 2 :)

I love little details like this!

Red dead 2 on steam, I wish they would let me play that game. My old SS club account (had it to play LA Noire) is required by the game and that SS club account is STUCK to my steam account (cannot get a new one) AND locked behind a password that I cannot remember and the "change password" process is not working.

Last time I tried to get SS club running again I was getting email in RUSSIAN for the change password thing. I guess it got hacked sometime last decade and as I have not wanted to play any games connected to the SS club in 10 years it must have been a while ago. I hope that Hacker is having fun playing my SS club games, all 2 of them...

Last edited:
This can also be seen in Red Dead Redemption 2 :)

I love little details like this!
Same here. Rockstar really did use their muscle to show off with RDR2. So many little details, such as the grass being flattened if your horse falls in long grass. Do like to see those sorts of little touches. Hopefully, the fixing and polishing will continue at pace for CP2077 and allow this game's neat little touches to shine through....
Post automatically merged:

I had already seen this, enemies shooting trougth cardbox or empty bottles/sodas. It flew everywhere in front, beautiful effect :)
(in other games no, I don't think so. Well, it didn't mark me anyway)
The Division is pretty good for firefights in office buildings. Desk clutter flying everywhere as the bullets let rip!

Same here. Rockstar really did use their muscle to show off with RDR2. So many little details, such as the grass being flattened if your horse falls in long grass. Do like to see those sorts of little touches. Hopefully, the fixing and polishing will continue at pace for CP2077 and allow this game's neat little touches to shine through....
The Division is pretty good for firefights in office buildings. Desk clutter flying everywhere as the bullets let rip!
In RDR2, i don't really like the gunfigths, i find them too repetitive and i'm bad at aiming... It's certainly for that, the effects like that don't mark me :(
On the other hand, a horseback ride in the plains, what happiness. There it is sure, it will be difficult to do better.
Never play The Division, maybe one day when the price will be very very low :)

Top Bottom