Crafted Geralt but cant use him

+
Crafted Geralt but cant use him

It was my understanding that you could use multiple gold cards of the same name in a deck. But even tho I crafted Geralt (The same card given as a gift) I cant seem to put him in my decks or use him at all.

You can only use one of the same gold cards. The maximum number of DIFFERENT gold cards in a deck is 4.

SmokedSalmonG;n7932740 said:
It was my understanding that you could use multiple gold cards of the same name in a deck. But even tho I crafted Geralt (The same card given as a gift) I cant seem to put him in my decks or use him at all.

Normal and Premium (animated) cards count as the same card. You can for example also not put 3 normal + 3 premium Swallow potions in a deck.

SmokedSalmonG;n7938520 said:
So am I out the 200 scrap I spent? Darn

And a lot wiser. BTW, once open-beta hits, your whole collection will be wiped anyhow (expect the stuff you've paid for).

SmokedSalmonG;n7932740 said:
It was my understanding that you could use multiple gold cards of the same name in a deck.
Who told you that? Even the tutorial makes it clear that gold cards are limited to one copy each (same for silver, three copies for bronze).

Top Bottom