CRAFTING COMPENENTS AUTO CRAFT MULTIPLE ITEMS FEATURE

+

Would you be happy or sad if they added this feature?

• Total voters
How many eddies does it cost? Then its about time collecting eddies so my point is still valid. Eddies takes time as well and I have done both purchase and craft - crafting is more efficient and yields free components.

There a reason crafting isn't fast, I explained.

You're just time poor.
You don't understand the meaning behind crafting components even tho I typed it clearly

The moment I realized, that you only can craft components one at a time I started up cheat engine and just edited the amount I would have crafted.

I got about 9000 components because I looted everything and disassemble everything.

With the current crafting system I would just had to have to hold down a button every 0.8s for 0.8s for the total time of at least 20 min.

Sorry...but there are more exciting thing to do with my life.

I also reconfigure the crafting time down to 0.01s and disassemble time down to 0.2s it's more useful to me this way.

I still wish there would be better selection option in the item menu as well as markers to allow/disallow to disassemble legendary/iconic items.

Especially with Johnny's items that don't get used while crafting the legendary variant.

BTW it's total BS that if you craft Johnny's legendary variant the slots for mods are random...so you need to craft multiple until you get the best legendary...and the rest will just weighted down your inventory.

Only workaround I found so far is modify the save file and unchecking quest item flag.
Post automatically merged:

What a weak generation.. Thats weak bro/sis real weak that you won't work for it. As intended, the rewards comes later..

Instant gratification generation destroying good hardcore game formulas for the sake of streamline spoon fed experiences. The movie "Idiocracy" is slowy coming to fruition.

"More exciting things to do in life" this maybe true but you didn't earn your components and cheated when playing Cyberpunk. It is what it is - lack of fortitude and long vision on your part.

Why weak?

I am old.

I used to play Tekken and DW etc where you had to show skill and accomplish something great to unlock a new skin, weapon or secret, not just to pay a dlc.

I have no problem to work for an achievement if there is skill and challenge involved.

I have a way to gather components, I have multiple ways to get money in the game, all that's required is pressing down a button for 0.8s for over an hour.

That's not enjoyable for me and it's a single player game.

So I take my freedom to skip time and focus on personally more enjoyable parts of the game.

I think, everyone can decide for themselves how they want to use their limited time and you have no rights to lable others as weak just because they don't share your values.

Knowing how to edit files, how to work the bits and bytes uses also some skill and knowledge.

Just imagine it like different options like in the game.

Some use brute force to open a door, others use their technical abilities, others hack the door and others steal/bribe/buy/persuade the access token to get inside.

So why would you lable one as weak and the other as the only way to play a video game?

Last edited:
How many eddies does it cost? Then its about time collecting eddies so my point is still valid. Eddies takes time as well and I have done both purchase and craft - crafting is more efficient and yields free components.

There a reason crafting isn't fast, I explained.

You're just time poor.
You don't understand the meaning behind crafting components even tho I typed it clearly
You can type as clearly as you want, I have the right to disagree. It's non realistic as it is, or you'd require a working bench, time would skip, and you'd be able to craft the exact thing you want if it were to begin to be realistic.
If you like it as it is, fine, go click and hold the button. Don't blame those who dislike the mechanic and give their opinion.

You can type as clearly as you want, I have the right to disagree. It's non realistic as it is, or you'd require a working bench, time would skip, and you'd be able to craft the exact thing you want if it were to begin to be realistic.
If you like it as it is, fine, go click and hold the button. Don't blame those who dislike the mechanic and give their opinion.
OK I'll let you in on the secret - you can mass craft rare components by disassembling gash grenades.

1 common
1 uncommon
= 1 gash grenade

Which disassembles into this ;
IMG_20210109_010357.jpg

Which means 10 gash grenades disassembled = 30 rare components, plus others, and we all know how long it takes to craft 1 rare from scratch.

You can mass craft but there is a way to go about it. If you're smart enough.

Have a nice day, I feel pity that crafting was designed just how and so but you didn't experiment or find the intended ways. I can mass craft via mass disassembly..

It not about disliking opinion but more disliking the level of initiative to seek and learn.. If you had investigated under your own volition I wouldnt have had to spill the secret.

Happy crafting chooms

Last edited:
It not about disliking opinion but more disliking the level of initiative to seek and learn.. If you had investigated under your own volition I wouldnt have had to spill the secret.

Happy crafting chooms
It works even better with Ozob's nose especially for rare components. Yes, I did my research, your concescending tone is not required nor appreciated.

Not really, you still have to craft one at a time...
1 grenade at a time, dismantled 100 in one go just now and it is laughable that there's even an issue.

This is Cyberpunk crafting, I now have too many rare upgrade components (1800) and I will sell them.

Dude mass craft, the way you want it, blows the design away. Makes it not fun imo.

The request for mass crafting means you can mass craft 1000 gash grenades then disassemble them in one go... Crazy mate, that's ludicrous. Will break the game

Essentially why even have crafting.. All you gotta do is collect 1000 common/uncommon, make 2 clicks and have 3000 rare components in an eyeblink. That's stupid

Last edited:
1 grenade at a time, dismantled 100 in one go just now and it is laughable that there's even an issue.

This is Cyberpunk crafting, I now have too many rare upgrade components (1800) and I will sell them.

Dude mass craft, the way you want it, blows the design away. Makes it not fun imo.

The request for mass crafting means you can mass craft 1000 gash grenades then disassemble them in one go... Crazy mate, that's ludicrous. Will break the game
Well I didn't design it, did I ? It's already stupid as it is.

Personally I think the discovery of disassembly as the way to master crafting is just fine. Its a nice way to initially make things look hardcore and in the end its really easy. You want it easy fr the start with no mechanism whatsoever between beginner and advanced.

Personally I think the discovery of disassembly as the way to master crafting is just fine. Its a nice way to initially make things look hardcore and in the end its really easy. You want it easy fr the start with no mechanism whatsoever between beginner and advanced.
No, when you begin you can't upgrade components and that's fine. You have to farm junk, disasemble items you don't want to keep instead of selling them and that's fine. What I want, it that a character with 20 in Tech can craft what he wants without random crap. I want a work bench where I can mass craft items and components and that it takes me RL hours.
I want it to be immersive and realist. Right now it's none of it.

I'm not looking to break the game, devs made sure we could do that already. I want it to make sense when it doesn't.

DC9V

Forum veteran
CP2077 CraftingMacro ingame_sens 2.jpg

I've created a macro for my mouse that lets me craft seven components in one sequence (toggle).
If you're using the same mouse you can download the profile via LG Hub. Search for: "CP2077 CraftingMacro, ingame_sens: 2".

Top Bottom