Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

+

The cyberware rework sounds amazing.

No clue how much content is going to be in the game hours wise. But the system reworks are way more than I was anticipating. They also continue to reiterate that the expansion itself is very sizeable.

I'm down for a little "Escape from New York" action. I just want someone to say, "I thought you'd be taller", when they meet V.
Surprised this isn't in the game already. Male V is like 4'8" (142cm) or something, short as hell. I dunno how people on consoles can drive in first person, some of these vehicles I enter and my center eye level is flush with the gage cluster.

Surprised this isn't in the game already. Male V is like 4'8" (142cm) or something, short as hell. I dunno how people on consoles can drive in first person, some of these vehicles I enter and my center eye level is flush with the gage cluster.
Yea its kinda fun you can never look any npc in the eye :D

Ok, it looks insane :O

It looks like a massive drama revolving around many characters, like something not the whole NC, but the country or continent will remember for a long time.

I hope the story will work with that - high stakes, high reward - live or die - afterlife legend or drop dead dust buried somewhere in badlands... :O
How will the base game work with this?
V would have to be #1 wanted merc by the time, wouldn't (s)he?

Personally, I'm more interested in when the next patch is coming, and how many of the remaining problems it fixes.

As for PL: I certainly won't be pre-ordering, I learned that lesson the hard way. If I decide to buy it, I'll wait until I've seen people play it on Twitch/YT on my platform, I'm perfectly happy to have the story spoiled if it means I know it functions properly. Even then I'll wait for it to be in a sale if it looks ok. Besides, Starfield is the priority in September, if it's date holds.

Oh, thanks for letting me know. Totally skipped over that.

Was hopeful they won't bundle both together so some of the base overhauls could be played and tested before the expansion, but at least we know for sure now.

Out of curiosity, since I've only been looking out for news about the next patch tbh, have they shown any actual in-game footage for PL? Most specifically footage on the XBX, and PS5? Or are we expected to go in blind again?

Interesting to hear Songbird offering V a cure? Surely this confirms that the DLC will provide an alternate ending to the main game? it confirms to me anyway that it ties into the main narrative around V and his/her affliction.

Interesting to hear Songbird offering V a cure? Surely this confirms that the DLC will provide an alternate ending to the main game? it confirms to me anyway that it ties into the main narrative around V and his/her affliction.

A bit early to assume that if you ask me.

For all we know Songbird is saying that to get V to do XYZ.

Pretty much live in the game I just had to pre order the expansion. What I saw in the trailer and youtube channel report on the expansion, it looks like CD Project Red has out done itself: nicely done. =) Also, nice looking pre-order car. I wonder: was there more added to the character creation?
Now for the long wait to September 26th.

Hi sorry to ask,
And sorry if I missed it.

What's happening to last gen pre orders that were supposed to get Phantom Liberty, like me who got the Xbox, included?

Like what happens, do we get it on Series for free or what's happening with that

The only thing I've seen is a few articles from last year and no updates since from what I found.

Only asking because I saw the trailer today and yeah, remembered it isn't coming to X1

Cheers

Top Bottom