Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Phantom Liberty, a spy-thriller expansion for Cyberpunk 2077, arrives on September 26th on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC!

Return as cyber-enhanced mercenary V and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUSA President. In the dangerous district of Dogtown, you must forge alliances within a web of shattered loyalties and sinister political machinations. Do you have what it takes to survive?

Learn more about the game: https://www.cyberpunk.net/phantom-liberty

Pre-order: https://www.cyberpunk.net/buy

Price seems ok but it will probably end up on the back burner for me. Alot of games too play trough this autum..

So will there be any gameplay, or breakdown, to show what exactly is in this "expansion?" Just having Keanu Reeves, and Idris Alba isn't a strong selling point for me.

I would like the relic skill tree to be available in this DLC, and may access to New Game+

for those specs, new pc to play 1440p or 2k
I'm feel worry for my 5700x / 16gb ram 3600 / pci 3.0 and looking forward cheap gpu
at those specs, there should be a giveaway "next gen" pc

"leans into the wackiness"

That's one thing I've been waiting for. Pondsmith's 2020 sold the world because of how well it leaned into it's parody. About damn time

Wow they have really heard us (me) Seem skilltrees is getting an overhaul. This might actally be a great game after this. One thing i allways found boring was the combat. Im guessing theres no story changes tho so.. Might still be a slug too play trough for me.

“Mama Welles, a fixer from the base game, will now have vehicles marked across Night City that you can steal. However, there will be certain objectives you need to complete, such as by stealing it without any damage while you’re chased.

“There are many variants of that quest, like having to follow a car and hack it remotely to steal it. This activity is infinitely repeatable, because players complained that they were not able to obtain all of the cars in the original game. That’s another thing that we’ve overhauled: cars are no longer purchasable from fixers like in the base game. Instead, Mama Welles has a website in the game where he adds more cars – and some of them are weaponised.”

Mmmmm-mmmm. Ya'll might not develop the best games(at launch), but you might be the best developer.

“Mama Welles, a fixer from the base game, will now have vehicles marked across Night City that you can steal. However, there will be certain objectives you need to complete, such as by stealing it without any damage while you’re chased.

“There are many variants of that quest, like having to follow a car and hack it remotely to steal it. This activity is infinitely repeatable, because players complained that they were not able to obtain all of the cars in the original game. That’s another thing that we’ve overhauled: cars are no longer purchasable from fixers like in the base game. Instead, Mama Welles has a website in the game where he adds more cars – and some of them are weaponised.”

Mmmmm-mmmm. Ya'll might not develop the best games(at launch), but you might be the best developer.

This update sounds pretty sick. The stuff about loot airdrops and stuff sound pretty crazy as well.

Top Bottom