Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

+
Skillup not impressed with crafting , economy system and gear system in Cyberpunk, due to this game being similar to a looter shooter, gear/mods/crafting are pointless since you keep picking up better weapons.

Skillup not impressed with crafting , economy system and gear system in Cyberpunk, due to this game being similar to a looter shooter, gear/mods/crafting are pointless since you keep picking up better weapons.

This I also expect from CDPR. They try to include everything like a child stuffs their stomach with candy; without thinking how those things work together.

But looting is something that can be changed with patches.

Those bugs and performance issues though. There's no way with the amount of time in development this shouldn't be ready, but it looks worse than Andromeda at day 1. That's not acceptable. What happened?

Edit: More game length mentions that make earlier CDPR statements seem misleading. AI between driving, pedestrians, cops, etc. look abysmal. Even complaints about the PC.

I dunno, I'll see when I play it. I wasn't expecting perfection, but considering the development time, studio size, etc. I expected a lot more.

Last edited:
So there are FINALLY some console previews, and as expected CP77 runs terribly. That's beyond what Ubisoft ever made.
The complete VOD on PS4 is here:
One X back compatibility:

The game runs terribly, way under 30 FPS in action sequences, terrible textures everywhere that makes Watch Dogs Legion looks like a Da Vinci, unintended visual artefacts every second, missing explosions, missing impact, characters disappearing when they die, no gunshot effect, an invisible magazine to reload, a visual quality on par with Watch Dogs 1, NPC variety reduced to a minimum (3 look-a-like of the same type in the same little street, a shame when characters are overstylised), a lack of shadows, (bad) textures taking forever to load... And those issues alone are experienced in 30 seconds of gameplay.

The path leading to this disaster was very shady and dishonest. Fine, I guess this is "a PC game". But 0 gameplay footage on console during 8 years? No console review copy to journos until today? They knew that most of the sales would be made on consoles and showed nothing, using PC exclusive ray-tracing neon bullshit as bait for uninformed customers. I feel sorry for the developers who had suffered the endless crunch time under such poor direction and management. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Main video game website in France: CP77 got a 07 out of 20 on PS4 and XBOX One.
Well deserved.

CDPR CEO: "CP77 will run surprisingly well on PS4 and XBOX One consoles." 11/27/2020

Last edited:
Hello, Can you help me fix this? i just installed the game. after launching the game, it appeared like this.

Attachments

• 1607970534164.png
    1607970534164.png
    580.8 KB · Views: 57
I fu*#ing love this game, warts and all! I will not now, nor will I ever, seek a refund. I got much more than my $79 worth of fun in the first couple of days playing, and would give more to ensure that this kind of gaming development goes on.

It’s been a long time since a game has drawn me in and made me feel a part of it, loosing sleep and distracted when not in its world.

I’m playing on PS4, and having the issues everyone else is complaining about, but it does not detract from the fact that this is a boundary-pushing, immersive and progressive game, and it deserves the credit due for its ambition and drive, not a slap on the face for production and industry pressures in a difficult time. Not to mention the added pressure of console generation spanning decisions.

We have to be extra careful not to punish creativity, ambition and the drive to expand gaming’s standards and possibilities. When there are so many side-scrolling and top-down games on offer at the same price, that do nothing to expand the gaming experience (I’m looking at you Nintendo, milking Mario for every penny for over 35 years) and other far-more-badly-broken games released to rob our pockets, lets choose to reward developers who try and expand and grow the industry, rather than play it safe and keep pushing out the same old garbage.

This title has been robbed of the glory and praise it deserves in a corporate rush to market.

So for all they've given us, the risks they've taken, the richness and beauty of Cyberpunk's world I thank the developers and the whole crew for this game! Never stop pushing. [...] You've done something incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
This deserves a watch, he has some good points, he does go into spoilers but he says when he does it is at 25:15 and I will probely skip to around 30-31 min. but he deserve a watch IMO

I still think it's strange that a game this buggy got such high reviews. Makes no sense, unless they were showing solidarity for the devs?

Just to tell the developers that this game is just crazy

Keep up the work to perfect this crazy game.

You may have made mistakes but everyone is doing it even if people are pulling on the ambulance stay strong !

well i completed all the side jobs and those other jobs such as tarot collecting, etc. but I had this bug GIG: Shark in the Water, I can't proceed further because there's a med shop upfront and I can't even open the doors. And when I'm scanning inside through the doors and windows on top, there are no one inside.

Only from people like you, and sadly (and I mean that), their number dwindles... fast.

There is an abyss between those who want to see everything go wrong and those who have any intention of seeing the game running smoothly, or, being what it set out to be. I'm the last one, the one who wants to see the game as most people want it.

Top Bottom