Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
Not sure classic high fantasy is what I want from CDPR. Got BioWare for that, when they don't fuck it up.

Was a bit disappointed when Telltale got the GoT rights. Was hoping that, maybe, CDPR would get to work on the franchise.

I wanted this so badly...

this would be a DREAM come true

Not sure classic high fantasy is what I want from CDPR. Got BioWare for that, when they don't fuck it up.

Was a bit disappointed when Telltale got the GoT rights. Was hoping that, maybe, CDPR would get to work on the franchise.

I wanted this so badly...

A GoT RPG made by CDPR...

I love this idea.. But the protagonist shouldn't be a predetermined character..

OMG, i just had two perfect ideas...

A Firefly RPG:

No predetermined protagonist.. Be the captain of your own ship, recruit people, explore the firefly universe!

And Farscape RPG:

Again, no predetermined protagonist.. Be the captain of your own ship, recruit people, join the peacekeepers or work against them..

Both would be fun..

Now, don't be like that, you never gave Farscape a chance.. It was a great show, almost as good as Firefly.. (almost is the operating word here)
First few episodes may seem a bit slow, but it get more and more awesome.. (especially after some certain character joins the crew, i wont spoil it, in case you decide to watch it in the future, even though you said you will watch the first season after my recommendation and you probably didn't..) Farscape universe has all the right things, including the setting to become a great RPG.. I will never forgive the people who canceled it..

I agree Firefly is the real goldmine for an RPG.. Oh man, i really hope that happens..

Now, don't be like that, you never gave Farscape a chance.. It was a great show, almost as good as Firefly.. (almost is the operating word here)
First few episodes may seem a bit slow, but it get more and more awesome.. (especially after some certain character joins the crew, i wont spoil it, in case you decide to watch it in the future, even though you said you will watch the first season after my recommendation and you probably didn't..) Farscape universe has all the right things, including the setting to become a great RPG.. I will never forgive the people who canceled it..

I have no issues with Farscape, I just couldn't get into it. I have the same problem with Dr Who.

I agree Firefly is the real goldmine for an RPG.. Oh man, i really hope that happens..

Thinking about it, didn't Multiverse begin work on a Firefly based MMO? They pulled the plug almost straight away as I remember.

I have no issues with Farscape, I just couldn't get into it. I have the same problem with Dr Who.

Because you never gave it a real chance.. How many episodes have you watched and on what order? Because i had a similar problem with GoT until recently, i just couldn't get into it, but it was because i already had watched one or two episodes on tv, (never finished them from beginning to end though) and when i tried to watch it, i just couldn't.. All of my friends told me i should watch it, they said it was amazing show.. Up until i forced myself to watch the first season from beginning to the end, the whole show seemed like a steaming pile of bullshit..

Anyway, i loved Farscape as much as i loved Firefly and you know Firefly is good.. Just saying..

Thinking about it, didn't Multiverse begin work on a Firefly based MMO? They pulled the plug almost straight away as I remember.

Yeah, i think two developers attempted to develop MMO's for it, one of them tried to do it without taking permission from Fox and they pulled the plug, but then i think Fox allowed them to do it, a while ago they cancelled the project and decided to release a firefly game for mobile phones.. Other one, multiverse just decided to shut down the Firefly MMO, along with Buffy the Vampire Slayer MMO and one other MMO project.. Good riddance i say.. They wouldn't be able to do justice to the Firefly universe anyway.. Now, CDPR would be able do it properly.. They should contact with Fox (because they own Firefly) and Joss Whedon (because he is the creator and he can give some great insight and ideas) immediately.. (Before someone else decides to do something horrible with out beloved show.. MMO, a faith worse than death..)

They can't even get a tabletop version of GOT right, so I am not expecting anyone to do a video game version of it justice.

They can't even get a tabletop version of GOT right, so I am not expecting anyone to do a video game version of it justice.

Competence is a rare thing in this world.. You can't trust everyone to stay loyal to a concept or a story.. (give it to EA for instance and they will turn it into crap faster than you can say "Honorificabilitudinitatibus") But as proven before, CDPR can get it right more often than they get it wrong.. I mean, you of all people trust them with Cyberpunk, right?

Also, it has come to my attention that you have said nothing about the Firefly RPG idea.. And i know you love Firefly.. Whats up with that?

CDPR is using terms like supporting products, so I'll say it will be game in Witcher franchise.

They are working on more than one project, are they not? Perhaps one is Witcher related and the other is not.. Also, i hope it is not a DLC.. I mean, i love seeing

Speaking of dreams... KOTOR III from CDPR dark, and morally ambiguous.

Now, that one is quite impossible.. (because of swtor) And it would be a great waste of time and resources.. Because swtor already ruined KOTOR for many people..

But what about a Firefly or Farscape RPG? Wouldn't that be great?

Competence is a rare thing in this world.. You can't trust everyone to stay loyal to a concept or a story.. (give it to EA for instance and they will turn it into crap faster than you can say "Honorificabilitudinitatibus") But as proven before, CDPR can get it right more often than they get it wrong.. I mean, you of all people trust them with Cyberpunk, right?

Also, it has come to my attention that you have said nothing about the Firefly RPG idea.. And i know you love Firefly.. Whats up with that?

I am trying to trust CDPR, I don't play fantasy games, so I have zero experience with CDPR. Guys I do trust, Blank and Sard, trust CDPR, so I am remaining optimistic...

CDPR has stated it will be open world.... So that gives me hope. The world is supposed to be huge, and contain a wasteland... so that gives me more hope. Vehicles have been mentioned, even more hope, and there is supposed to be massive customization... YET MORE HOPE....

And you are supposed to be able to print your character for use with your tabletop game, which means they listened to my suggestion, tons of fucking hope....

But it's still really really early, nothing has actually been confirmed, no one knows what the game will actually look like in action or play like.... I am hoping it will satifsy all my dreams, all my desires, like the woman who can never exist.... but I am also expecting tit to dissapointing.... I expect it to be boring, not what I wanted, and insipid... much like the women who actually have wanted to sleep with me...

So I am just trying to keep an even keel here and not let the hype get the bettter of me... much...

I am trying to trust CDPR, I don't play fantasy games, so I have zero experience with CDPR. Guys I do trust, Blank and Sard, trust CDPR, so I am remaining optimistic....

Great. If there aren't useable vehicles, we're dead, Redge. I BLAME YOU FOR THIS.

You can blame redge all you want... but I am blaming YOU.... and my "it's time for a reckoning" gear is ready to go and regularly maintenenced....

Top Bottom