Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Global Events that might involve the character indirectly such as being present when a bank/department store robbery takes place.

Or say a block building gets taken over by a gang and locked down and heavy SWAT squads arrive to open it up.

A large sports event turns into a major brawl that you are probably wiser escaping....

A holy tree that is defended by a sacred order....

A science lab that has created mutated specimens...

A Hospital goes goes crazy after a psycho gang releases aggressive trigger gasses in the vents.

I don't know about you guys but I am obsessed with two outfits from the trailer. I really, REALLY hope that CDPR will allow us access to these for our characters. Even if it's just the spike shawl part.

CP2077_Spikes1.jpg

CP2077_Spikes2.jpg

I know that clothing will have perks but I don't want to have to be required to wear them without penalizing my character stats. I want to flesh out my character with their own fashion statement. So, maybe have an option to transfer the perks to different clothing pieces? That'd be nice. :)

Also, I hope there are wavy and especially curly hair options. I have curly hair myself and I'm always a little sad when all I see is a mass majority of straight hair options in character creators.

I think I may have mentioned something like this before, but I'd like to see in game fast food joints linked to the real thing in my city. You order a pizza, fried chicken, or Indian in game and it's linked to your RL account so that it's ordered and delivered to your door without having to leave the game.

I know that clothing will have perks but I don't want to have to be required to wear them without penalizing my character stats.
Of course I can't be sure, but I'm hoping stats will be restricted to cred and any bullet stopping power, so as to provide a happy bonus to those that go for that, but won't derail you if you dress otherwise.

Apart from both being obese, there isn't really any similarity in their look. Asians aren't look alike just because they are asian.

I hope no offense was taken from Garrison or my comments. For me, it wasn't intended that way.

His comment reminded me of a bit from the news from a week or two ago, can't remember when exactly. Kim went to a night club before (or after, again can't remember the specifics) a meeting with Trump. The unedited scene above reminds of that bit. An overweight fellow, wearing a suit, in a nightclub with his entourage and the fellow is a bit, how do I say this, unsavoury, with his actions and intent.

I just want to apologize if you or anyone else reading this forum took offense. I'm not going to delete my previous post because I said, what I said and I take ownership of that.

For the mods, I'm not trying to create this into a debate or discussion. I just wanted to put this out there and now move on.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. If I was going to ask for anything else in this game that fits the theme, it would be Leeloo's hair from The Fifth Element. (Sorry if it's already been mentioned but I don't have time to go through all 167 pages in this thread. lol)

I don't think exo-suits would work in Cyberpunk 2077. Yet. They would be too powerful and too damned expensive for the average player. Perhaps something Arasaka/Miltech R&D are working on, but not really available.

ideas/wants :

-throat cyber enhancement that allows the player to tweak the pitch of his/her voice to their liking.

-ability to customize the color/paintjob of cybernetics.

-being able to plug into a spider bot allowing the player to see through its eyes while you can control it to crawl through vents, walls and ceilings, yes ceilings :p

-class themed quests/activities, karaoke/musical performance for rocker boy characters , corporate espionage/sabotage for corporate characters and bounty hunting for cop/vigilante characters.

Difficulty setting should not be a basic damage/health modifier to you and enemies!

This is the most antiquated relic in gaming to date. I've made 2 suggestions here, one to cover randomly generated and non-narrative enemies. And one to cover NPCs with a higher importance in the narrative.

1: Non-important enemies when it comes to narrative. In this chart, enemies get randomly seeded gear, stats and traits based on probability. The probability for enemies getting better gear and traits in each category increases for each difficulty level. An enemy first goes through weapon, then armor etc. The result is enemy encounters that will never be the same on any playthrough, because this is a dynamic system. The higher the difficulty, the higher the odds are at the enemies having better gear and traits.

Difficulty.png

2) Narrative characters should be handcrafted for their difficulty level. Let's say you decide to fight a gang leader on normal. CDPR gives her a cloaking field and a machine gun. On hard however, they might also give her higher health, additional drugs and a grenade. On very hard, they might give her bonus traits (fast reloader, 33% faster reload speed + Marksman, +X% chance to hit) on top of what she has on the lower difficulties.

By "upgrading" NPCs per difficulty slider. CDPR can give each NPC lore-friendly upgrades and difficulty layers that makes sense when it comes to their character.

Say you fight an implant addicted tech-freak.

Easy difficulty: Has a standard gun, a robot and some good implants.
Normal: Has an additional robot and tougher armor.
Hard: Has upgrades for his implants and an upgraded weapon.
Very hard: Robots both have combat upgrades, one has poison launcher, one has tracking rounds.

So yeah... that's what I got :p Just... for the love of god no "DMG/HP" adjustment for difficulty, it is so lame.

Be more creative than that! Not saying my idea is "The uberness" here but, something... anything but "yo lol, lets just make enemies tougher and you take more dmg".

I don't think exo-suits would work in Cyberpunk 2077. Yet. They would be too powerful and too damned expensive for the average player. Perhaps something Arasaka/Miltech R&D are working on, but not really available.
I don't know about readily available, but they are confirmed to be in the game.

is this still a thread CDPR takes an interest into ? I'm wondering if all these good ideas might be part of the final version of CP2077 as of today, or if these might serve for another game (an official statement might be needed here)

Difficulty setting should not be a basic damage/health modifier to you and enemies!

This is the most antiquated relic in gaming to date. I've made 2 suggestions here, one to cover randomly generated and non-narrative enemies. And one to cover NPCs with a higher importance in the narrative.

1: Non-important enemies when it comes to narrative. In this chart, enemies get randomly seeded gear, stats and traits based on probability. The probability for enemies getting better gear and traits in each category increases for each difficulty level. An enemy first goes through weapon, then armor etc. The result is enemy encounters that will never be the same on any playthrough, because this is a dynamic system. The higher the difficulty, the higher the odds are at the enemies having better gear and traits.

View attachment 10971920

2) Narrative characters should be handcrafted for their difficulty level. Let's say you decide to fight a gang leader on normal. CDPR gives her a cloaking field and a machine gun. On hard however, they might also give her higher health, additional drugs and a grenade. On very hard, they might give her bonus traits (fast reloader, 33% faster reload speed + Marksman, +X% chance to hit) on top of what she has on the lower difficulties.

By "upgrading" NPCs per difficulty slider. CDPR can give each NPC lore-friendly upgrades and difficulty layers that makes sense when it comes to their character.

Say you fight an implant addicted tech-freak.

Easy difficulty: Has a standard gun, a robot and some good implants.
Normal: Has an additional robot and tougher armor.
Hard: Has upgrades for his implants and an upgraded weapon.
Very hard: Robots both have combat upgrades, one has poison launcher, one has tracking rounds.

So yeah... that's what I got :p Just... for the love of god no "DMG/HP" adjustment for difficulty, it is so lame.

Be more creative than that! Not saying my idea is "The uberness" here but, something... anything but "yo lol, lets just make enemies tougher and you take more dmg".

a better thing than DMG/HP adjustment is always more/random enemies, all right. so like, nightmare difficulty may translate to "2 times more enemies with 40% chances to have among them enemies with armor or whatever random buffs AND the ability to call backup." and by backup I mean: either "classic" backup, and MAYBE some top-tier enemies (15% ?) could be clients of the trauma team, and then we could randomly expect the trauma team to barge in and try to save them during a gunfight (with like a timer until they actually fold their trauma card or their deadman's chip transmit the emergency and really call them in) and when the trauma team is here, they serve as backup for the enemies (as they are no threat to the individual they were called for) for as long as it takes them to stabilize their client and extract him ?

Last edited:
If a character uses drugs over time, it has psychological impacts on their appearance. Such wrinkles on skin or perhaps a break out of acne etc. Depending on what drug they try. Perhaps leading to unique dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom