Cyberpunk in numbers

+
My current V is lvl 26 with 48 Street cred after about 50hrs haven't met Panam yet this time, but done all the tasks in Watson. So there's definitely space for an increase in the cap or a restructuring.
Put about 20-30 hrs in to two other v's but started fresh again at the end of March after 1.2 update. So maybe there are others like me who wanted a bit more stability on ps4 (which we've got now played 7hrs today as I had a day off and kids were at school) before they finished the game.

Not suprising at all as mostly street cred is useless metric, you pretty much delete it and it wouldnt effect gameplay at all
Lots of people wont agree but to some degree I do. Wish it didn't just effect cosmetics and weapons but influences how NPC's speak to you during scripted scenes. Such as...
  • Maelstrom "Get out of here. We wont do business with a low life like you."
  • Rogue not giving you more interesting missions due to your SC being low.
  • Other mercs throwing insults at you as a way of intimidation for having low SC

Attachments

• Bilde_2021-05-06_232144.png
    Bilde_2021-05-06_232144.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 85
This is clearly a hint for more content and give the afterlife the proper merc underground hub meaning and purpose.

Very interested in this!

Strange, I got different percentage.
I think "Full Body Conversion" and "Watch Bushido and Chill" are more interesting.
Looks like around ~ 30 % of players (Steam) played game went deeper into game. Placing modification in every slot - you have to visit few ripperdocs and have some knowledge about modifications...
Also percentage from tweet can be about all platforms not only Steam.

msxyz

Forum regular
It is possible to go past level 30 Rep even before doing 'the heist' mission just by cleaning up all the quests in Little China, Kabuki and Northside. Also, random fights picked in the streets with punks and lowlifes count towards street cred, so it is not surprising so many people got this achievement.

TBH in my play through I maxed out at level 50 and I still had something like skill 10 points to distribute and over 30 perks points unused because I never felt the need to use them anywhere.

Last edited:
lol, I maxed street cred in all 3 lifepaths.

I started a another play through and did the heist mission at level 16 street cred 40 ( I wanted a legendary cyberdeck and life without Johnny was a pleasure)

9 days without any trial on Steam. They announce that Rogue will have to expand After life ..... DLC imminent?

It's been 6 months since the game came out, half a year, we players need many more experiences in Night city, most of the PC players have already completed the game 5 months ago and we are waiting for fresh news. CDPR, we want you to give us hard now ... we are looking forward to it :ok:

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, potential DLC was planned somewhere middle of the year right? The roadmap they showed for 2021.
There is a good chance this may allude to something down the line.
I will admit they have obscured it very well with a post as cryptic as this.
We shall see.
Plan to play my main Nomad again this weekend, no doubt I'll break the streetcred there also. Too bad that one will not count anymore.

Last edited:

msxyz

Forum regular
9 days without any trial on Steam. They announce that Rogue will have to expand After life ..... DLC imminent?

It's been 6 months since the game came out, half a year, we players need many more experiences in Night city, most of the PC players have already completed the game 5 months ago and we are waiting for fresh news. CDPR, we want you to give us hard now ... we are looking forward to it :ok:
I don't think Cyberpunk needs more Gigs or mercenary work. What it needs is one or more hefty story DLC (paid expansion) and several small QoL DLCs (free) to compensate for the short story and the underdeveloped game mechanics.

I don't think Cyberpunk needs more Gigs or mercenary work. What it needs is one or more hefty story DLC (paid expansion) and several small QoL DLCs (free) to compensate for the short story and the underdeveloped game mechanics.

-Fleshed out all romances (Judy, Panam, Kerry, River)
-Add 2 or 3 more romances, also fully fleshed out, and with repeatable 'side-missions' (dining, dancing/clubbing, having fun-time at various places etc.)
-Repeatable racing-quests like 'The Beast In Me', but with other participants/opponents.
-Detective-stories (I'm partial towards these personally) with whodunit.
-Expanded prologue of the Corpo lifepath. It was really really short, they could have made it 3 times as long and it would still be short.

What is not surprising. Street Creed could more used in game, but it's important mechanic, if you want best gear,special options in some quests, or just quests, because number of available quest is based on your street credd.
What i would call it is "invisible influense". Though is not important mechanic at all, you get best gear via crafting or just looting everything, quest you means as gigs, so are very very minor. Considering reputation is very important thing in cp, streed cred is just underdeveloped

You want a paid expansion? Personally I want them to give us the game they promised before they start thinking about charging even more money.

Top Bottom