Cyberware Progression Renders Mods Useless

+
I tend to use a mod called Save Editor in order to quickly progress my new build to the highest level possible, because after 13 play throughs it becomes quite annoying grinding out all the way. I came across an issue concerning cyberware, when I realized new cyberware is unlocked through player level progression. This 2.0 feature essentially renders the mod useless because the save file never corresponds the same level adjusted through the editor. So essentially, I can make V a level 60 from the jump and enjoy all the skills and perks, however I’m locked out of all the cool cyberware because I need to reach a certain level to unlock it.

yabab

Forum regular
Can't you figure out what the save file requires to artificially correspond to a level 60 character?

I tend to use a mod called Save Editor in order to quickly progress my new build to the highest level possible, because after 13 play throughs it becomes quite annoying grinding out all the way. I came across an issue concerning cyberware, when I realized new cyberware is unlocked through player level progression. This 2.0 feature essentially renders the mod useless because the save file never corresponds the same level adjusted through the editor. So essentially, I can make V a level 60 from the jump and enjoy all the skills and perks, however I’m locked out of all the cool cyberware because I need to reach a certain level to unlock it.
Perhaps find something else to play?
I mean , why would you want to edit your way to best equipment and abilities if you do not enjoy the game playing the game anymore?
Try something else

Ok?

This is something you should be posting on the mod's page, not CDPR's forum. It's up to the mod author to fix. If he can't, well, too bad. It's not CDPR's job to fix unnofficial files.

Interesting!

Top Bottom