Dana Love Goddess where?

+
Appearently the Dana valentine skin should be in the store now according to cdpr's trailer
I've been waiting since last year to get it but it is not available in my store? is it me? does it appear only on feb 14th or something?

For me it was available from day 1 of the event for 1400 dust - bought it right there.

Guest 4416545

Yep me too, i bought it day 1 of patch for 1600 dust.

It is on ornaments section, just in the bottom where u can buy.

Yes I know where it should be but it's missing. Funnily enough, I visited the shop day 1 and it was already not there then. Guess I'll have to write a ticket then. can anyone confirm whether or not it still is available? ty

Guest 4416545

I logged a moment ago to check where It was and yes, its still there available.

DRK3

Forum veteran
The option 'buy as a gift' its with real money right? Otherwise i might gift it to other users with limited resources that cant afford it but would like it. I would be a Valentine's little cupid :ohstopit:

The option 'buy as a gift' its with real money right? Otherwise i might gift it to other users with limited resources that cant afford it but would like it. I would be a Valentine's little cupid :ohstopit:
Most generous, but I'm afraid gift options are real money purchases.

What was weird about this one was that I saw it first on my Android mobile. When I opened Gwent on my PC (from Steam), I could not see it in the shop at all. For a few days I thought that I missed it. Then I opened Gwent again on my phone and there it was again. What the hell? Can't test this again as I already bought it, but I am quite sure that on PC I could not find it.

It's there on GOG. I don't see why it wouldn't be on Steam but I don't have that version (really don't want to split playtime) so can't check.

I know, but I don't use GOG as almost all my PC game library is on Steam. So naturally, I play Gwent there too on PC. It is unfortunate that I did not make a screenshot with the Shop viewed from Gwent on Steam before I bought Dana on my phone. I wasn't drunk back then so small chances of me not seeing it. Browsed quite a few times to make sure I am not missing it.

Actually, I went and checked on this one, and it seems you CAN indeed buy it as a gift for 1600 meteorite powder. :howdy:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Actually, I went and checked on this one, and it seems you CAN indeed buy it as a gift for 1600 meteorite powder. :howdy:

Thanks. I will do as i said then! I will gift the Dana skin to the first two users who ask it here, by posting a request on this thread, then they can send me a friend request on GOG.

I just ask that they be users that actually want the skin and like to use ST and more importantly, that cant afford it easily due to limited resources - wouldnt feel fair to give to someone who is just looking for a freebie and actually has a lot when there are many that are just starting out and dont have the powder and would like to have and use this skin, the best ST has IMO.

Requests start now :cool:, im only taking the first two (1600 powder is still a lot, if it was 400 each i could do a lot more).

Thanks for the offer!

Well, as I have it myself, I'd only ask one for my wife (who also plays Gwent), but neither she or I have the spare dust at the moment.
On the other hand, she is not on these forums, and as I'm not asking for myself but for someone else, I'd rather wait for others to take the opportunity first and get one for themselves directly, to be fair :)

If by some miracle nobody shows up, I'd take you up on that offer :)

Thanks. I will do as i said then! I will gift the Dana skin to the first two users who ask it here, by posting a request on this thread, then they can send me a friend request on GOG.

I just ask that they be users that actually want the skin and like to use ST and more importantly, that cant afford it easily due to limited resources - wouldnt feel fair to give to someone who is just looking for a freebie and actually has a lot when there are many that are just starting out and dont have the powder and would like to have and use this skin, the best ST has IMO.

Requests start now :cool:, im only taking the first two (1600 powder is still a lot, if it was 400 each i could do a lot more).

Hey DRK3, could you get it for me, provided I am in time?

Top Bottom