David and his crew should be in game.

+
So, you remember the cyberpunk show on netflix? David, lucy rebekka, maine the entire gang.

Why not have them join the game IN night city as a team that you sometimes run across? Really tough as nails boss fight, and the entire team takes V on all at once. All of them chrome'd out. Or they introduce themselves as a rival team of fixers stealing up all the jobs, as an in universe explanation why there are so few gigs left at max level.

It would be epic. I wanna go head to head with maine attempting to tank me while david is pulling sandevistan moves with a pistol, lucy is hacking me, and rebekka is blasting away and her bro is tossing grenades at me. They could even scale with V, and have an escape method to help their team get to safety if V actually ko's one of them.

It would be epic.

Hum... Knowing that Edgerunner take place a year before Cyberpunk 2077, so in 2077 "the crew" have been reduced to :
Lucy and Falco, everybody else is dead...
Beside in the game, Falco say to V that they keep a low profile and prefer to remain discreet. So nope, the "crew" can't be in the game :D

Hum... Knowing that Edgerunner take place a year before Cyberpunk 2077, so in 2077 "the crew" have been reduced to :
Lucy and Falco, everybody else is dead...
Beside in the game, Falco say to V that they keep a low profile and prefer to remain discreet. So nope, the "crew" can't be in the game :D
Agree. Although cool it wouldn't make much sense from a lore perspective. I would not mind a prequel like Cyberpunk 2055, right between Johnny's... project and V coming into the picture. Towards the end maybe come across a young Maine as a side mission.

Brother, they're dead as shit.
Yeah, the loli character (whose idea was to have a fucking loli in the show, btw) got her head squashed like a pumpkin and all the others met gruesome ends. Only Lucy is alive, but she fucked off to the moon (literally).

Yeah, the loli character (whose idea was to have a fucking loli in the show, btw) got her head squashed like a pumpkin and all the others met gruesome ends. Only Lucy is alive, but she fucked off to the moon (literally).
Rebecca isn't a loli. Short women aren't automatically 'child-like' and it's a little weird to assume that....

Rebecca isn't a loli. Short women aren't automatically 'child-like' and it's a little weird to assume that....
CDPR assumed that, because the character does looks child-like. Are you gonna accuse them of the very thing they're criticizing because of their concern?

I'd even add that you assuming I talk about all short women is more than a little weird.

Last edited:
CDPR assumed that, because the character does looks child-like. Are you gonna accuse them of the very thing they're criticizing because of their concern?

I'd even add that you assuming I talk about all short women is more than a little weird.
Um...no she doesn't? I never assumed 'child' when I saw her. And did I say you assume all short women are lolis? I don't believe I did so kindly don't put words in my mouth. I was talking in general, as people often do that with women who are short or built small.

She very much is a loli.
CDPR and Trigger themselves referred to her as a loli.

"CD Projekt Red first got the character design for Rebecca and they were like 'She's a loli. Lolis don't exist in Night City. It doesn't fit the Cyberpunk 2077 aesthetic'. But Trigger was like 'No, the loli must stay.'"

You may think she's not but if her creators themselves agree that she is and, from what I have seen, the vast majority of people out there also agree that she is... I'd say you're wrong. It's also not just about her height.

With that said, as far as lolis go, she's not the worst offender. There are certainly way worse out there. She's leaning more towards young woman aesthetic than many others that seem to be stuck in a perpetual toddler stage.

First time I hear of it. I though it was a term exclusively belonging to Anime.

It absolutely is solely an anime/manga trope. One I personally find very weird.

Last edited:
they can't be in the game 'cause they are dead (except for Lucy and Falco. You can see their graves at Arasaka memorial

Dude they are dead as fuck. The only ones alive are Lucy and Falco. You can find a side quest involving V figuring out what happened to them. You can also find their graves in Columbarium

Just to be clear:
Are you suggesting Time travel or Necromancy? 'Cos there are some serious differences.

Technically they are in the game at least their names, their graves and their memories at the columbarium.

Top Bottom