Days, weeks pass and the feeling is getting stronger, why you did this CDPR?

+
Days, weeks pass and the feeling is getting stronger, why you did this CDPR?

Days and weeks passed since I finished TW3 and every message I read that more convinced that they really were wrong with the development of the history of the game, maybe they should follow the line of work they did in TW2, instead of trying to make a open world game, in which they directed many resources and time that could be devoted to the story of Geralt and the development of its main characters. I also read in another post that could have an absence of the leading writers of TW1 and TW2, which would explain the lack of connection between this game and the previous two.
I had so many expectations with this game, which perhaps is why I am so disappointed ...

Eh, it was an incredibly fun game.

But the vast vast vast openess of the game and focus on meaningless side-quests over tied-together content was a mistake.

I feel like the game stands well on it's own but when viewed alongside previous works and the novels they are adapted from with a critical eye there is bound to be inconsistencies. My only real complaint is that the ending didn't feel like a justifiable end to Geralt's story when factoring in his whole journey, not just through this game but others and the books as well, I really was hoping for more closure for him and not simply just
"ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after with your true love"

Top Bottom