Devs, PLEASE respond!!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: If it is true that the digital version has no issues, save everyone the trouble and give all PS4 owners a FREE digital copy as a replacement.

We need to know, because we're feeling left behind.
What is the situation right now for the PS4 owners?
Is this getting fixed? If so, when?
I'm fine with waiting, but at least give us some information, instead of leaving us in the dark.
I'm even fine with getting the update on a later date, because it was running just fine so far.
An automated response saying "We're aware of the situation" isn't enough.

PLEASE, help us out here.

Last edited:
Seriously, the patch was released few hours ago.
Wait a little bit, they will release a fix for sure as soon as possible ;)
So, a fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix, of the fix?

Seriously, the patch was released few hours ago.
Wait a little bit, they will release a fix for sure as soon as possible ;)
It's not just about this patch, it's about every damn time they dropped the ball.
Which they have done from day one. They never worked on this game with PS4 owners in mind.
And not once have they been honest about the state of the game.
All I'm asking for is some honest and direct communication with the people who paid money for their products.
Hell, I'll settle for an "We're sorry."

So, a fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix of the fix, of the fix?
THIS!!^^^^

Life is just like that you know... I understand that as a paying customer one has reasons to get angry but a little patience and it will be solved right away. This will not take 6 months to fix :giveup:.

I preordered.... I played thru the bugs for months until I couldn't take it any more. I REPURCHASED again when all the 1.5 promises came out... I waited all day today with excitement. I patiently watched the update download as soon as I got home from work...ad now I am staring at a blue corrupt data screen.. I cannot even put into words the level of frustration and regret I am feeling right now. CDPR I hate you.. ::crying::

That's pretty bad though, man. These guys can barely play the game already.
I know, but what I mean this "bug" (we can describe it as a major problem) was not planned and can't be fix in couple of hours. So the only thing to do is to wait a fix. I'm quite confident that some devs won't sleep this night and this fix will be released as fast as possible.

I preordered.... I played thru the bugs for months until I couldn't take it any more. I REPURCHASED again when all the 1.5 promises came out... I waited all day today with excitement. I patiently watched the update download as soon as I got home from work...ad now I am staring at a blue corrupt data screen.. I cannot even put into words the level of frustration and regret I am feeling right now. CDPR I hate you.. ::crying::
What bugs me, no pun intended, is that the game has been running just fine til now, since their last update.

I know, but what I mean this "bug" (we can describe it as a major problem) was not planned and can't be fix in couple of hours. So the only thing to do is to wait a fix. I'm quite confident that some devs won't sleep this night and this fix will be released as fast as possible.
I'm fine with waiting, I'd even be okay if they delayed the update,
I just want some honest goddamn communcation, just once.
Post automatically merged:

This game is so bizarre with how much bug types and persistence can vary from person to person.
Since their last patch, I had almost NO bugs on PS4. Just loading time, and some assets taking a few seconds longer to load.
Everything else was just fine.

I'm fine with waiting, I'd even be okay if they delayed the update,
I just want some honest goddamn communcation, just once.
So you will very unlikely receive an answer from devs on the forum.
And for said what anyway ?
We aware of this problem, we work to fix it, we will release the fix as soon as possible... If the support page was updated soon after the 1.5 release, it mean that they work on it for sure.

So you will very unlikely receive an answer from devs on the forum.
And for said what anyway ?
We aware of this problem, we work to fix it, we will release the fix as soon as possible... If the support page was updated soon after the 1.5 release, it mean that they work on it for sure.
I know, it's very unlikely,... that's why people are mad.

And an automatic "we're working on [insert problem]" that pops up on the website as soon as people send in their reports, isn't cutting it.

The problem is the investors otherwise the Devs would talk like normal people here in the forum and tell you: hey we're fixing it!.
But that's not going to happen with a company as big as this, I'm sorry.
That's been the problem all along with fixes and communication for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom